Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Mage level 80 and items

This is a discussion on Selling Mage level 80 and items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; free bump ,and lol about that rof legit for sure...
Page: 2

kibal

free bump ,and lol about that rof legit for sure

kevedra

i did not made it i bought it and as posted for moderators in the oficial forum ares can have items 9 and +3 because is the oldest server so i dont care who made it or how if still there its legit.

"Ko4life moderator will be request"can u see that? or you are blind? that mean i dont want scamm or whatever next time mind in your own business.[/b]
    Even your topic is not allowed in this forum so how you gonna find a mod who will help you?

i did not made it i bought it and as posted for moderators in the oficial forum ares can have items 9 and +3 because is the oldest server so i dont care who made it or how if still there its legit.[/b]
    Highest unique +3 can be wp. Trade your rof for wp?

kevedra

i think im speaking turksh... IQ 35 right? man that do not metter if its alowed there or no thats not the point im telling the ppls interested here..... forget it im not in the mood to explain.. offer me if you want if dont go check the next topic.

HotAsIce

Ownage gear, obviously from a great legıt clan ^^

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

character stats screenshot plax

Virtus

accepting cookies as payment?

Vandy you fuking noob ofcurse ill say he lier , you saw the sell list? i doubt if you not gonne say the same if he didnt put the items here , ROF+3 legit? i dont think so tbh , but since there is no DW , its cant delete , but will see.

SillyHo

I didnt think he was a liar when i saw the item list. I thought of 1 mage on ares I knew had something close. Good luck selling bro, but no moderators here deal in USD trades D:

Banned

up for legit guy.
    a few +3's are out there which even soranax approved to be legit.

bye.

Banned

Vandy you fuking noob ofcurse ill say he lier , you saw the sell list? i doubt if you not gonne say the same if he didnt put the items here , ROF+3 legit? i dont think so tbh , but since there is no DW , its cant delete , but will see.[/b]
    i guess you never herd of babashopping before i guess. mozart has been making topics about buying rof and fr. and maybe the new owner had some rofs and frs when he got the mage so mozarts rofs and frs got compounded with this dudes. all i seen was what ? 1 +3 and rest items +1/2's and +8 armor , alot of weapon defence stuff ect. as you should know "noob" that mozart been here longer then you been alive and been owning people ect. ect. so ofcourse hes going to have +2's/+3's legit

dont be jealous man bb

i guess you never herd of babashopping before i guess. mozart has been making topics about buying rof and fr. and maybe the new owner had some rofs and frs when he got the mage so mozarts rofs and frs got compounded with this dudes. all i seen was what ? 1 +3 and rest items +1/2's and +8 armor , alot of weapon defence stuff ect. as you should know "noob" that mozart been here longer then you been alive and been owning people ect. ect. so ofcourse hes going to have +2's/+3's legit

dont be jealous man bb[/b]
    Jelous in babashop? are you that dumb? i can babashop all w/e i want , and then what will be so fun in game while i can get anything i want? ill pk pk pk ill own every1 with babashop and then what? people will town from me , ill kill everybody in vs , ill get drops for what? ill get drop but for what ill trade it for? ill have aleardy what i want by this babashop , so give me a break , you also didnt knew if its Lord_Mozart or know , since he didnt said it before.
    I done here , i dont wanna get my second warn , cya.

Banned

Jelous in babashop? are you that dumb? i can babashop all w/e i want , and then what will be so fun in game while i can get anything i want? ill pk pk pk ill own every1 with babashop and then what? people will town from me , ill kill everybody in vs , ill get drops for what? ill get drop but for what ill trade it for? ill have aleardy what i want by this babashop , so give me a break , you also didnt knew if its Lord_Mozart or know , since he didnt said it before.
    I done here , i dont wanna get my second warn , cya.[/b]
    even if you babashop there is still stuff you can get that you need. like helping out clannies helping out friends. trade morodon for coins or a item you dont have. trade for item for your secondary char. more possible things. if you knew mozart then you would think its the char before thinking it is a turk.
    do de da

Useless posts, I think it's time to close this topic or some1 will be muted because of flaming...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12