Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Selling Mage lvl 75 1,5m NPS so cheap via WU

This is a discussion on Selling Mage lvl 75 1,5m NPS so cheap via WU within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; then what about paypal that u can get back your money? lol...
Page: 3

KlouD

then what about paypal that u can get back your money? lol

shankster

why the FUCK would i try to get back my money, im not a cocksucker as i've stated haha. and i really dont want to go through the hassle of doing so.

plus i know how it feels to be scammed out of usd, some fag did it to me, and i dont want to make anyone feel like that. it was a horrible feeling. all of my hard work, and nothing to show for it, because of some 12 year old kid in the fucking netherlands.

i love kloud <3 lol

No1 will buy that mage until u upgrade that newb staff to +5 rb

Do that finally, I&#39;m waiting for u on msn with message "Thanks Ratnik for suggestion! Now my staff is +5 rb, here is ss...." :lol:

KlouD

hahahahahahahahhahaha always same ratnik

btw rols sold

KingOfPika

im not worrying about that, but i have a rule set for myself, i dont care who it is, it could be the most trusted person on the face of the earth, i still wont do WU. its just something i don&#39;t do. if he lived near me then i would do WU, but he lives in spain, i cant just go to his house and beat his fucking ass :wub: and i&#39;ve been scammed before with gay shit, i just dont do that shit :P, i don&#39;t even SELL with WU because i don&#39;t want the liability if WU or something fucks up and peace out money, and then get called a scammer. wu doesnt have any buyer/seller protection because it wasn&#39;t made for buying and selling. it was made for getting money to relatives or friends who need it THAT VERY SECOND.

but if you have a friend you trust 100% i can send him the money, he tells you he has the money, you gimme the infos, and he WUs the money to you.

if you can do that, i will most definately buy it shortly (1-2 weeks when i get MONEYS NIGGA!) ill even pay for the 20$ transfer of the money, i just won&#39;t do it myself. when i buy things, i like to get them THAT VERY SECOND, i don&#39;t play the waiting game. nothing personal :P[/b]
    u want a simple answer? just don&#39;t buy from kloud if you gonna complain about WU and WU doesn&#39;t have buyer/seller protection? what the heck r u talking about? its 100% seller protection so no wonder kloud uses it. Just buy from someone else if u gonna complain about his payment method its his items and he can accept whatever payment he wants to accept from.

Gimme ur mage , BUMP!

shankster

guys already agreed to do paypal with me, <3 KLOUD <3

"L" is missing or no? :P

KlouD

lol i just noticed hahah

Banned Senior Member

Well sell me IB then for paypal send a request:P or else Free Bump for a old GG leader <3

shankster

he dun know youuuuu, i had his clannie vouch for me, cause i&#39;ve done PP with him in the past

I&#39;d trust this guy with my left bollock.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123