Selling Mage Stuff from tranquility

This is a discussion on Selling Mage Stuff from tranquility within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I used to play the mage "tranquility" on Ares and quit about a year ago, and have finally decided to ...
Page: 1

Sapphire

I used to play the mage "tranquility" on Ares and quit about a year ago, and have finally decided to sell all my items, I know they may not be worth that much anymore, but hopefully someone would be willing to take them off my hands.

All dollar amounts are starting bids, I like to deal with paypal.

Mage shell set (except pads) +7/12 --- $5 a piece
    Crimson Goblin pads --- Free when you buy all the completes! What a deal! :P
    Crystal Helm +6/25 dagger defence --- $10
    Lightening Enrion Staff+7 ---$15
    Ron's Staff+6 --- $10
    Elixer+7/56 -- $5
    Agate ring - $10
    Ice Belt/Belt of Life -$10
    Elemental Pendant -- $10
    Ring of Magic -- $40
    Crystal gloves +5/20 spear def --- do you guys even use this anymore?
    Crystal gloves +6/25 axe def -- same... I'll throw it in for free if anyone would like to buy the entire shell set.

Lvl 63 Elemental Lord, 1%, 300k+ np, no quests done for KE or ROFD -- naked --- $45

Well Happy bidding, I'm willing to negotiate prices. I'm happy to take advice from anyone who believes these prices are too low/too high. Again, I haven't played for almost a year so I'm a bit lost as to what the market looks like, so any information you can contribute would be highly appreciated .

Sapphire

Mage shell set (except pads) +7/12 --- $5 a piece
    Crystal Helm +6/25 dagger defence --- $10 ---- SOLD
    Lightening Enrion Staff+7 ---$15 ---- SOLD
    Ron's Staff+6 --- $10 --- SOLD
    Elixer+7/56 -- $5 --- SOLD
    Agate ring - $10 --- SOLD
    Ice Belt/Belt of Life -$10 -- SOLD
    Elemental Pendant -- $10 -- SOLD
    Ring of Magic -- $40
    Crystal gloves +5/20 spear def --- do you guys even use this anymore?
    Crystal gloves +6/25 axe def -- same... I'll throw it in for free if anyone would like to buy the entire shell set.

Lvl 63 Elemental Lord, 1%, 300k+ np, no quests done for KE or ROFD -- naked --- $45

That was fast

Sapphire

up

Sapphire

Changing prices due to lack of interest

Mage shell set (except pads) +7/12 --- $2.5 a piece (at 4 pieces, it's $10)
    Crystal gloves +5/20 spear def --- Free when you buy all the completes! What a deal! :P
    Crystal gloves +6/25 axe def -- Free when you buy all the completes! What a deal! :P

Ring of Magic -- $30

Lvl 63 Elemental Lord, 1%, 300k+ np, no quests done for KE or ROFD -- naked --- $40

Sup3rSlick2

Hey tranquility I think I do rememeber you playing back in old KO and I think you did a lot of golems AOEs? I was a low lvled noob that time (still am though lol). Nice to hear from you again, and good luck in the real life. Cya mate

Nick

pmed