Selling my account Odin(lvl 66 warrior)

This is a discussion on Selling my account Odin(lvl 66 warrior) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Yeah other post had 30 replies, so don't want the potential buyer to scroll around looking if there's an offer ...
Page: 1

PathosOdin

Yeah other post had 30 replies, so don't want the potential buyer to scroll around looking if there's an offer or not :lol: But here's the link to the previous post if he wants to check out the feedbacks ^_^

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=114254

P.S. I'm not looking for much now, maybe 300g on WoW or so(which isn't that much on eBay). If you have MSN, post it here and I'll message ya, I might have some more goodies left on KO you'd be very interested in

Now to repeat :P

Yeah haven't been on KO4life for a couple months and forgot the password to my old account..requested new pass and all that but stupid crap won't work..well anyways, I've been on WoW eversince I left KO in early December or so. Came to the point where I can easily say I'm not coming back and could use some gold/items on WoW.

Only problem is that I don't know my secret answer, so that will probably be the only choppy thing in the deal. If you want me to go on Odin and discuss I'm fine with that. Here's what I got left on him(I think) and info bout him.

Lvl 66
    300k+ NP
    Full Warrior Shell +7/12
    Raptor +7/70(not sure, might of given it to my friend MasterPug when I left..I'll check later)

Hopefully any of my old friends from iKonz, LegendaryCrew, or Carnage will be up for the trade. You can buy WoW gold on eBay just like most do with KO money, so you choose the amount you wish to offer. I'd like at least 500 golds for this char tho. Also on the account is a lvl 61 human warrior on edana(no fire drake quests done) and a lvl 40 or 50 rogue(for DLW, forgot his lvl). Also a lvl 60 somethin human rogue on Manes.

So..yea bout 3 good chars you get with this account. If you knew me back when I played, you can ask me of a time we had in KO to help the trader who wants to do this deal get some hope that I'm a trustworthy guy

BTW: I play on US server Sagareas if you wanna hit me up sometimes lvl 70 Night Elf rogue ftw

PathosOdin

bump

[email protected]

see yeah there

sad to hear people quit...

puta

BUMP for old clannie

wish you and ghen would still play, now pete and dunc don't really play and masterpug/light plays a little. only kut, puddin, and ultimatephantom r still on Pathos for KO

puta

if you don't come back to ko then good luck on wow

puta

bump

FallenAngelFromHell

I WILL FUCKIN BUY THISS CHAR ODIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D go on msn more often btch

PathosKid

hmm Odin still owes me things on Pathos...

FallenAngelFromHell

xD