Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Selling my Lvl 71 Rogue and Items

This is a discussion on Selling my Lvl 71 Rogue and Items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Haven't had much of a desire to play KO for the past weeks, and with a new semester starting in ...
Page: 1

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Haven't had much of a desire to play KO for the past weeks, and with a new semester starting in two weeks along with work, I won't have time to play anymore, I'd much rather go play DOTA, or FPS's instead.

Account Offers:
    • Account with Shard +7 - $200

[Current Offer For Account w/ Shard +7 - $200] [Buyout Price - $300]

Information:
    • Level 71.2% Elmorad Assassin, 255k NPs Dagger of ****** +6 [Current Offer Naked - $170] [Buyout Price - $200]
    • Premium: 0 Days of Premium, 25 KC Remaining
    • Still has all both Quest Rings and Quest Belt intact.
    • Pots: 7.4k HP Pots; 8.4k Soul Pots; 9.7k Cure Pots; 8.8k Blood of Wolfs <--- Every Rogue&#39;s Dream!
    • Has no Quests remaining.
    • All Gryphon Armors have been expired.
    • 61mil coins on the account.

Items:
    • Mirage Dagger +8/80 (Non-Rebirth)
    • Shard +7/70 (Rebirthed)
    • Rogue Shell Helmet +7/12 DEX (Non-Rebirth)
    • Rogue Shell Gauntlets +7/12 DEX (Non-Rebirth)
    • Totamic Spear +7/70 (Rebirthed)
    • Elf-Metal Earring
    • Cleric Earring
    • Fire Belt
    • Ice Belt
    • Lightning Belt
    • 1x Pack(25) of 2000 HP Scrolls
    • 1x Pack(25) of 350 AC Scrolls
    • 1x Pack(25) of Attack Scrolls
    • 1x Pack(25) of Dexterity Scrolls
    • Paper +7/12 STR Repotting Set
    • Paper +7/12 HP Undying Set
    • 43x Blessed Upgrade Scrolls

I think that pretty much sums up what I have left on the account, PM me or ask on topic if you have any questions.

I will ONLY accept offers via Western Union, I don&#39;t feel like getting scammed while quitting this game once and for all, therefore I would be picking up the money first, then handing over your item paid for. If you can&#39;t deal with that, then please don&#39;t bother offering.

You can PM me on these forums, on topic, on via MSN; [email protected] if you wish to offer.

can i have the warrior armor? <3

free bump

Banned

i heard you scammed clan bank is this true? I don&#39;t want to purchase fraudulent items.

NO FLAMES BRO!!!!!

I don&#39;t feel like getting scammed while quitting this game once and for all, therefore I would be picking up the money first, then handing over your item paid for. If you can&#39;t deal with that, then please don&#39;t bother offering.[/b]
    Since you are quitting, I think you should give the item first before the customer sending money. Why? Because since you are quitting, you have an incentive to scam since as mentioned you are quitting. What can we do if you scam us? You are quitting, it&#39;s not like you will care about your reputation. Since you also quitting, you might want to pull a fast one. I am only saying this because you mentioned you are quitting and you want us to send money first without using a middle man.

In Xigenon you also scammed Tioc clan bank. All in all, I just don&#39;t feel comfortable.

I didn&#39;t scam the tioch bank, I still have Sean and every other member on MSN Moe, I don&#39;t know why you feel the need to produce false claims against me every time I make a topic.

I&#39;ve made various USD trades with people, no problems what so ever.

I have no problems using a trade mod with any offers I get, I got scammed, and I want to sell the rest of my items without the chance of getting scammed again.

I&#39;ll still be hanging around the forums, and playing friend&#39;s accounts, just selling my own stuff, so it&#39;s not like I&#39;m quitting, I still would be wanting to upkeep my reputation.

Are you going to keep making false flames or do I need to ask a Mod to step in? Cause I&#39;m getting really sick and tired of you trying to discredit me with things that aren&#39;t even true.

Banned

I don&#39;t think you read this

NO FLAMES BRO!!!!![/b]
    I am not flaming you bro. I just wanted to know the history of your items. Why beat around the bush when you can ask directly? That is the purpose of a market forum right? You negotiate prices/trades/methods/item history.

So you will use a middle man right?

Who scammed you bro?

Another reason I can&#39;t trust sending you the money first without using a middle man. Since you were just scammed, you may feel that you can obtain justice by scamming an innocent bystander. It is common. So you will use a middle man right? Oh please, oh please sneaky.

I just want to be 100 % sure.

Yes moe, I would gladly use a trade mod for any items sold here, like I have before.

Oscar scammed me, all that was taken was some coins and scrolls, not a big deal.

Unlike some people Moe, I&#39;d actually feel bad if I scammed someone, I&#39;ve always been against scamming ever since I started playing KO.

Like I said before though, a trade mod could be used with anything sold if anyone feels that they need one to be used.

Moe, I&#39;d just appreciate it if you could just knock off the past differences we had, I have no problem with you, and you know I didn&#39;t do anything wrong. You already told buyers to use a trade mod as they wish since it&#39;s a WU transaction, I believe that your input was useful and good enough for the topic.

1v1 dota for items? xD

no paypal boo

Banned

Yes moe, I would gladly use a trade mod for any items sold here, like I have before.

Oscar scammed me, all that was taken was some coins and scrolls, not a big deal.

Unlike some people Moe, I&#39;d actually feel bad if I scammed someone, I&#39;ve always been against scamming ever since I started playing KO.

Like I said before though, a trade mod could be used with anything sold if anyone feels that they need one to be used.

Moe, I&#39;d just appreciate it if you could just knock off the past differences we had, I have no problem with you, and you know I didn&#39;t do anything wrong. You already told buyers to use a trade mod as they wish since it&#39;s a WU transaction, I believe that your input was useful and good enough for the topic.[/b]
    Yes my bro. Bro that Oscar is not a nice guy. Damn that Oscar bro. In fact, I hope he gets an Oscar for being the worst friend ever. Am I right bro? Bro what are you talking about "past differences"? I thought we were friend in the past bro? =(

1v1 dota for items? xD

no paypal boo[/b]
    I only play on BNet with some friends, but we always host with List Checker.

Just all the past shit that happened on Ranking and Xig Moe, just all things in the past is all.

Banned

Just all the past shit that happened on Ranking and Xig Moe, just all things in the past is all.[/b]
    Oh bro like me calling you an online stalker and stuff?

Just all the past shit that happened on Ranking and Xig Moe, just all things in the past is all.[/b]
    US EAST?

Yea East

gimme name

gimme name [/b]
    Check PMs.

Unr4ted

go msn baba

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast