buying 3 accounts lvl 70+s USD

This is a discussion on buying 3 accounts lvl 70+s USD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; looking for a warrior, rogue, and priest me and my friend needs a server to start on , quitted a ...
Page: 1

Banned

looking for a warrior, rogue, and priest
    me and my friend needs a server to start on , quitted a while and just decideing to come back, so need people who are trustworthy and btw ill be paying in a week or 2, i mean thats when i pay u and u give me account cuz right now im saving up and my friends are saving up so thats why im buying in a week or 2 so now just looking for people who sell , need some decent items to start out with too on the accoutns like full shell 7 on all account and like raptor 7 or somthing... but btw, tell me name and ill find if u are trustworthy - paying by paypal - leave ur price and name and which class and item ur selling and what price, if i like what i see than ill talk to u more about it, and we can do a deal... well thanks for reading and either startin on whichever server i can buy first so help me out ^^ thanks

BTW - HAS TO BE HUMAN CLASS

MSN - [email protected]

xDontAskMeForRaptorX

pm me if u are vietnamese, add my yahoo : [email protected]