Selling a pack of KO items via WU

This is a discussion on Selling a pack of KO items via WU within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hello , first of all if we get into a deal ill let you know who i used to be ...
Page: 1

XKoshopX

Hello , first of all if we get into a deal ill let you know who i used to be in knight online . But itīs not nessesary to tell this public.

Iam selling about 20 High Quality items on the Ares server such as Shell+8 , Weapons +8 , and a bunch of Unique items.
    Ive got my reasons not to list them here so if you want futher info add me on msn : [email protected]

I know that this post might sound stupid especially since i dont list the items here but its kind of made for people who want to make profit in reselling.
    I can forsure you that i will give the items quite under the ongoing market price.
    I would give another discount if all items would sell together.

So if you want some decent profit or just spend some USD add me on msn.

Ingame offers for anything will be DECLINED and flames will be IGNORED , i know that i got 0 post here but as id mention above ill tell my identy as soon i found a buyer.

See you on msn hopefully.

XKoshopX

up you go current offer on the items is 500 euro but feel free to bid via msn

XKoshopX

up you go current offer on the items is 500 euro but feel free to bid via msn[/b]
    prolly sold but well :P bump