Selling:Priest FP def items, Priest Chitin +8

This is a discussion on Selling:Priest FP def items, Priest Chitin +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; looking for chitin +8 warrior non rebirth selling: priest fp boots 20 spear def Priest fp boots 25 axe def ...
Page: 1

Banned

looking for
    chitin +8 warrior non rebirth

selling:
    priest fp boots 20 spear def
    Priest fp boots 25 axe def
    priest fp pads 25 arrow def
    Pries chitin +5 rebirth helmet gaunglets and boots

pm me

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Priest Chitin +8 Helmet and Pauldron ( doesnt matter if they are rebirth ) 5gb each part

ALL FOR INGAME ITEMS/COINS

pm me[/b]
    Saw the helmet like 5 min ago at Inn Laneia for 480m on A1
    dunno if its still there tho h34r:

Edit: Went to check again, he aint there any more, sry

lol lucky u on the HB, i thought u traded him back though

The king. Senior Member

lol lucky u on the HB, i thought u traded him back though[/b]
    He did, but then he wanted the other items back, so he got the hb back + some other stuff :P

your welcome. better sell that hb fast dupe btw . btw do u have a melee char? If I beat you will you give me back the hb

btw how did you click on me so fast and I was in the crowd. I only had it up for less than a second. and bam! cough program?

The king. Senior Member

your welcome. better sell that hb fast dupe btw . btw do u have a melee char? If I beat you will you give me back the hb
    btw how did you click on me so fast and I was in the crowd. I only had it up for less than a second. and bam! cough program?[/b]
    dont be sad cus he pwnt ya not hes fault u merchant hb8 lol...

ya after that happened I went and pulled out my emergency cigar. took me 2 hours to smoke it. but the buzz sure helped calm me down.

sorry for ruining your topic. Don't buy his(my) HB lol. or anything else. muahaha h34r:

The king. Senior Member

ya after that happened I went and pulled out my emergency cigar. took me 2 hours to smoke it. but the buzz sure helped calm me down.
    sorry for ruining your topic. Don't buy his(my) HB lol. or anything else. muahaha h34r:[/b]
    you should be warned + suspended for 7days danny go get him

danny love me i give free sex to him

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Mj, it's your loss and I can see with your replies you totally understand that.
    S0ft, I won't warn/suspend anyone here for 7 days because I have no reason to.
    Skate, don't worry about not being able to sell the HB, you can. It's not your fault Mj was merchanting his items, his loss, your gain, sorry Mj.
    Also, please try to keep the spam on the low, much appreciated and good luck with your sales.

why not be the greatest person and give mj back his stuff. lol this must have been the worst day ever lol. My gf also broke up with me.(well i saw it coming for months but just happened today lol) I didnt get the dorm room I wanted for college. and I need 3,000 usd still for college becuase my loans are insufficient. Can someone show mj some compassion lol. goes to smoke again

or maybe just send me some yegermistier that shit is bomb with redbull(yegerbomb)!!!

well im sorry to hear you weren't loved enough as a child. dont worry ill send flowers

and i wanna try and vs oh and btw got another hb+8 h34r:

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

why not be the greatest person and give mj back his stuff. lol this must have been the worst day ever lol. My gf also broke up with me.(well i saw it coming for months but just happened today lol) I didnt get the dorm room I wanted for college. and I need 3,000 usd still for college becuase my loans are insufficient. Can someone show mj some compassion lol. goes to smoke again

or maybe just send me some yegermistier that shit is bomb with redbull(yegerbomb)!!![/b]
    Please leave personal problems out of people's selling threads. Do not post there here, you can private message.

ah shit, this is funny.

gl with sellin =)