Selling priest lvl 74

This is a discussion on Selling priest lvl 74 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling priest lvl 74 personal shield burned , around 40k Nps , not asking for many uniqes , but also ...
Page: 1

JustM3

Selling priest lvl 74 personal shield burned , around 40k Nps , not asking for many uniqes , but also not for shit ones.
    I can give you the info first if you trustable and i know you , so pm me if intersted

Btw on priest has dcz rogue
    And mage low lvl i think 30-50
    Has gryphon and valkyire ( dont remember the time )

So as i said i can give the account info first so if i dont know something with the chars , i still cant lie since i give you the info first , if you trustable.

Norry

if this called "M4chuPicchu", is JustM3 a SCAMMER!
    i bought this priest and now i can't login cauz the guy changed pw with his payment infos!

JustM3

if this called "M4chuPicchu", is JustM3 a SCAMMER!
    i bought this priest and now i can't login cauz the guy changed pw with his payment infos![/b]
    Learn how to read , you asked me your nick , i said this is used to be my nick .
    The priest i selling is Unreal
    I just sold the account now , all went good , i even said ill give the account first if you trustable , and btw to be honest , i never bought even 1 prem on this priest , i got it from friend so i have no shit about the payment , cya.

Norry

Learn how to read , you asked me your nick , i said this is used to be my nick .
    The priest i selling is Unreal
    I just sold the account now , all went good , i even said ill give the account first if you trustable , and btw to be honest , i never bought even 1 prem on this priest , i got it from friend so i have no shit about the payment , cya.[/b]
    i just said IF
    if the priest called Unreal it's oke ^^