Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Selling Priest lvl 80 2.6m nps

This is a discussion on Selling Priest lvl 80 2.6m nps within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; thx for all times we did play together i learn alot with u <3 gl mi amore...
Page: 2

garfieldbr

thx for all times we did play together
    i learn alot with u
    <3
    gl mi amore

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

her and few other could have made clan names on noob accounts so the turks wouldnt remake clan[/b]
    yea... see if she quit playing i dont think she would care about it anymore... honestly i dont care that Smallpich has trashed the clans name... all those who really were in PC back before Smallpich remade or knew any of us, knew that we were good ppl and just having fun playing the game... and know that PerfectChoic3 on human side now its not anywhere near the same clan that PerfectChoice or PerfectChoic3 on orc side was

The reason Vane hesitated in posting her character here on ko4life was because she didnt want to have to deal with stupid flames about what the clan has become... like you just did... She asked me to post it for her eventually but i guess she decided to post it herself

Also if they wanted to do that with the clan names u realise that they would have to make like 30 clan leaders for all the combinations of letters and numbers u could do with the name PerfectChoice? Waste of time IMO

I dont blame Vane for let small to ruin PC , its her life , she chosse what to do and i respect it , too bad she gave the items to this fuking duper mage , since i was need items too , anyway , i wish small will get hack and the scammer delvl , since i know he have seal items for sure , delvl him to 50-60 + reskill restat its enough.[/b]
    She gave out all the clan items to clan members before we came human... She gave Beckhouse a glass belt, DarkTrick and SSE, me a Warrior Earring... and some others... Vane had given everything away at least a month before Pich remade clan so he doesnt have any of our clan drops...

Banned

yea... see if she quit playing i dont think she would care about it anymore... honestly i dont care that Smallpich has trashed the clans name... all those who really were in PC back before Smallpich remade or knew any of us, knew that we were good ppl and just having fun playing the game... and know that PerfectChoic3 on human side now its not anywhere near the same clan that PerfectChoice or PerfectChoic3 on orc side was

The reason Vane hesitated in posting her character here on ko4life was because she didnt want to have to deal with stupid flames about what the clan has become... like you just did

Also if they wanted to do that with the clan names u realise that they would have to make like 30 clan leaders for all the combinations of letters and numbers u could do with the name PerfectChoice? Waste of time IMO[/b]
    its not a waste of time if you want to keep the great name for many many months clan sacred

i didnt flame her in the least i just think she did a poor job on the clan issue thats all. take it how you like.
    you saying you dont care that pich ruined the clan name makes it sound like you dont care..dam man

oh well say what you want i dont care

last up for me for someone who was my rollmodel and best friend in my eyes ..GG priest

its not a waste of time if you want to keep the great name for many many months clan sacred

i didnt flame her in the least i just think she did a poor job on the clan issue thats all. take it how you like.
    you saying you dont care that pich ruined the clan name makes it sound like you dont care..dam man

oh well say what you want i dont care

last up for me for someone who was my rollmodel and best friend in my eyes ..GG priest[/b]
    You did criticize her... and thats what she didnt want...

Im sry for yelling at you for a flame... but thats what it came accross as and its what Vane didnt want to happen... so i defended her...

you saying you dont care that pich ruined the clan name makes it sound like you dont care..dam man[/b]
    Lol u just restated urself here O_o

Ya I dont care because it doesnt matter... Its an entirely different clan now and any1 with half a brain would realise that

obviously most turks dont realise that... but who cares what most turks think honestly

The clan name would have gotten copied by Smallpich some way by changing up some letters with numbers... no way in preventing it

KingOfPika

seriously robin just quit being e-playa and get back to playing tennis everytime i check forum u r all over the forum like a grandma having spasm.

garfieldbr

vane gift all items from clan bank for who was always around help clan.
    who leave clan before dont get nothing
    i hope u guys stop talk bullshit in vane topic cuz its a worthless...

anyways bump for best priest in this game ( sry others )

hi guys...i see here a lot of free bumps and i think i can trust this guy for a trade right ?

4que

vanessita one of best players in game, shes great priest and person.

TasteMyDagger

how much money do you want for the naked char?

arenita

Bump for my friend...and good luck in real life

vane I will miss u very much gl in rl

up!

bump :wub:

username4

could you pm me with price of it =D

gash, i remember most old players in the PC were from Peru and some english people now i guess is more people from turkey.
    have no word to say about it.. i really cannt think how a peruvian person can have alot of turkey people players. it gets very boring, dont give me wrong but thats how i see it in my part.

im happy with my clan all peruvians including myself, legit, i think we are not even 15 players may be 9 or 10 at this moment.. love it like this better im with them for near 2 years and hope we all become 80 lvl soon.

vanessita you good player after many times i throw you hundreds of acid pots to you, all i was thinking how many magic hammers you were using, you are a great support int priest love your way of playing.

But many people says you are a she! can you please put up a sweet sexy picture of you if its not too much asking. :P :P :P

p.s. how much are you asking for your priest lvl 80 with no items yes i want you naked vanessita . how much money in usd $$ i pay.

im interested bb princesa :P

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast