K2 <3333

This is a discussion on K2 <3333 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hail Gregg! I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another ...
Page: 1

grzequ

Default K2 <3333

Hail Gregg! I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team
    :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hail 477! Unfortunately, we do not support accounts that have had shared access. All issues with these accounts will have to be resolved between the users involved. In addition we do not support accounts that have been bought sold or traded; this is listed in our terms of service as well as on our website. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Support Team
    :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Umm... So which one is right now? Cause i wrote about Gregg and 477 in both tickets <_<

K2 -> :rollseyes:

BangDid

Default Re: K2 <3333

Dear customer please post the following query in General inqury section,so that our team members can help you as early as possible.thank you.
    I posted mine question about lost items in all Submit Support Ticket sections and they sending me this back, so General inqury section is -.- ...?

SLM "K2"