Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Raptor +8/80 ( NO REBIRTH )

This is a discussion on Selling Raptor +8/80 ( NO REBIRTH ) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; because he got flamed for suspicious activity?...
Page: 2

because he got flamed for suspicious activity?

ChickenMaster

well here is his email

[email protected]

thats what he gave me.. for me to contact him on the msn..

[email protected]

ibro

this guy is a scamer, fak yu you got owned

FjDo

Fu***** faggots Just cuz I dont wanna get ripped , One guy offered me a damn trina and 20gb first before he gave me 12 items, and he said raptor on first trade , I hate scammers ! im not one and u think i am because i wont give on first trade well F THAT, Im out of this site and I got friends who come here I will tell them to stop coming and they will tell there friends to stop coming cuz everyone calls u scammer cuz U wont give somthing first or want somthing first.... PHHH <_<

Mord

Um...so where's that 20gb of mine you say? :unsure:

Wirdnix

@FjDoi do u really think that its easy to scam us? i offer u 21gb 2xtrinas war shell+7(3 parts) and a ss+3 and u dont want make the deal! u write that u dont want to be scammed............the piont its that u dont want trade legit or u dont have a rap+8. and sry u are one of the ppl i dont give items first!
    u give my tooooo much reasons to call u a SCAMMER :angry:

Banned

wow noobie scammer, wanted 10gb upfront, to see if it was ''legit'' coin, then stated he lived in the usa, ip says otherwise....hmm belgium.....some1 go beat this little kid's face in before some1 who rly would do some harm does find him............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12