Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

s> gbs

This is a discussion on s> gbs within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; im selling thru paypal (to ppl i know that wont try dirty tricks) and wu for all if u want ...
Page: 1

im selling thru paypal (to ppl i know that wont try dirty tricks) and wu for all

if u want to buy some add the fee also

up 35 left

20 left

eddiezhu

bump

up

sa

Steefo_o

Selam

ooo

you would have more gb to sell if u guys didnt fuck ursef in the ass with the castle thing. funny but o well

free bump

oh and im "not looking to make friend with you' either u Fkn Lser

selling em 8$ a gb?

No killerj im not in a rush to sell them thats why i ll stay with 10$.

@ohno im sorry u never had a chance to have castle in girakon so u have no idea about it. CSW on girakon doesnt not give profits.
    Of course i didnt want to talk with u, after what u did on 1 of dungeons. Tp whole party to town cos u went to close of mobs and lured all 3 instead of 1 and got flamed for it. But even after that i still patiently gave u tips about glacier mage

I dont know if u know or other ppl that bl and ss clans backstabed us. We were allies on csw and they just changed that 15 min before end of csw.
    Anywayz up

changed to lower price

SS was given 3.5 gb from 1/3 share of castle coins for 1 week (if i'm correct), we were told BL would be getting castle next and then SS, then last 15 minutes we were told SG will not give castle over so what choice did we have. Maybe your CL not telling you whole story. We were happy to share 3 ways. Would have been easy for all don't you agree?

My understanding was that the 3 clans would share castle coins and each clan would have castle consecutively. We did exactly what was asked and agree'd upon, we defended and allowed Sapientes to take castle, then we defended the castle for you guys obediently. When it came time for Sapientes to concede castle to BL, were told Sapientes will not give it over. If this is not true, i suggest you have 4fun speak with Zafira to see why SS was told that Sapientes will not keep the bargain agree'd upon.

Let me know what you find out.

bump

About 15 min before csw end, 4fun gets a pm from zafira to switch holders every 2 weeks. He denied.
    Zafira said : so we and sacred town. -Some towned some stayed.
    2 min latter u attack 2nd gate and we all shout dont shoot allies!
    when u started to attack catas we said all town and defend crystal room
    (1st gate was destroyed by bloodline cos they were "bored" or maybe we may say sneaking in.)

That how it was. Before csw there were no official talk about switching holders. U changed rules 15 min before end.

The thing to switch every 2 weeks was my idea at the begining but since i never got answer from bl i thought fuk it.

we lost cos we were not ready for backstabing

So in your mind all along (SS and BL) would simply defend YOUR castle and take 3.5 gb as payment. Thats insane to think your allies would agree to this. What clan would hand another castle over n over asking only for few gb's to split with 23 clan members....It's certainly not what SS had as an understanding. Looks like lines of communication shut down somewhere between our clans.

And to be more accurate, SS never changed any rules, we only spoke to Bloodline, only followed the rules we spoke about to each other, maybe the mistake was that all 3 clans werent speaking to each other. Too much room for misinterpretation maybe?

You "lost" cause your allies felt they had to take what you said you would not give freely.

bump

TopCat

Hmm

Dunno where backstabbing came from.. Fair deal was each clan hold castle for 1 week. 4fun disagreed offcourse he wasnt gonna give up the oins.. Now since i hold the castle i knwo very well how mch 4fun scammed off the 2 clans.. i have nothing agaisnt u puzle but tell 4 fun to say bb to the castle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast