SELLING ROC ( RING OF COURAGE )

This is a discussion on SELLING ROC ( RING OF COURAGE ) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; TRADE ROC FOR ROL i accept a good offer too for ROC...
Page: 1

adonis

TRADE ROC FOR ROL

i accept a good offer too for ROC

adonis

uehhh??? im new in ko4life man i have never trade here ;p now it my third post ;p

Acostic

yeah yeah hf with my 150$ noob.

misterfrisco

If he really is a scammer i think we need to IP bann him. I sold l2age to marc (i dont know if this is the real marc or someone else) Anyway i sent him the $325 for the Raptor +9 and since he trusted me enough to send me $380 for my lvl 77 about a year ago i told him to give me the Raptor first and i would give him the WU code after. I thought he would agree since he was an ex clan member, i told him i saw this topic and for that reason i would either 1) Give me raptor and i took SS of my receipt but blanked out the Code for WU, or option 2) get a moderator. Since he used to be an X clan member i told him i was trust worthy and im in BC/Aff for about 1 and some months so im not gonna scam anyone anyway knowing that im part of those clans. At the end he didnt agree to any of the options and he was in a rush to get the money. So guys if you have Convos or proof post it so we can get rid of him.

PS: I beleive acostic about the scam because he didnt mention the item but Adonis is "selling DR+3 for $150"

When he showed me the raptor +9 it was a warrior from DSC names something along the lines of boble bubble something i dont remember but i have the convo saved so if need be i can post it.

this guy marc is a big SCAMMER
    he scammed me too

PEOPLE ....PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AND DEALS WITH THIS GUY [email protected]

HE IS A BIG SCAMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!