Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Selling rogue fp pads & pauldron+10!

This is a discussion on Selling rogue fp pads & pauldron+10! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; It doesn't matter if it's 'plausible' to make a Fp +10. It is the rules, if they are going to ...
Page: 3

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

It doesn't matter if it's 'plausible' to make a Fp +10. It is the rules, if they are going to be there, than there can be no exceptions. (Without proof of upgrade ect...)

I DONT LIKE THE RULES...for many reasons...mainly the person who made them hasn't played KO in forever.

But if they are going to be there, and my friends get their topics deleted/edited w.e- than this topic should not be allowed.

Bix

rule said all high class item +9 or higher. Chitin and shell are high class. Full plates are middle class and it only become high class after +7. It not again the rule.

norbit

It doesn't matter if it's 'plausible' to make a Fp +10. It is the rules, if they are going to be there, than there can be no exceptions. (Without proof of upgrade ect...)

I DONT LIKE THE RULES...for many reasons...mainly the person who made them hasn't played KO in forever.

But if they are going to be there, and my friends get their topics deleted/edited w.e- than this topic should not be allowed.[/b]
    Yeah I understand, but he can't have proof of upgrade. He traded for them a couple days ago in Moradon, I saw the guy selling them also. :P

to ZeIda, CS +0 and 2x FP +9 declined?

Bix

yup i saw the guy selling the fp+10 also. Wonder what zelda give him for them fp+10 .

ZeIda

Well I put it in the list of offers norbit, but I think cs+0 + shard+8 + re+1 is a better offer :P

And Ive talked to Ratnik, he edited my other topic cause I was buying shards+9 and chitins+9, but I can sell fp`s cause its a cheap items and I think its possible to make them +10 (ofc its very hard, but more likely to make fps+10 then like shells+10).

norbit

I can add a PE (platinum earring) also if you'd like

ZeIda

You have something I want for it and you know what it is

norbit

not selling and its worth more

ZeIda

norbit

add PE to my offer : D

u guys r talking about shard in right norbit's hand?

ZeIda

maybe :P

norbit

u guys r talking about shard in right norbit's hand? [/b]
    no, he wants my underwear.

simpleguy144

Sorry this out of topic. I just been scammmed. His email add is [email protected]. This is actually what happen. At ist i sent him money thru paypal for 675 dollars for the items im interested. Then he keep on telling me that the money was not yet in his bank account and he will not give the items to me also. After a week i decided to get the money back . And we agreed about it.

Just today (Nov. 9, 2007) , i sent him money thru Western Union for 725 dollars for dual rol +2 and dual eme +1. Now when i ask the items, he wont give it to me.
    God knows and i have the legal copies from western union that i sent the money.

And then he wrote a topic here that im a scammer. Thats a big lie..... You can ask Network and Art.. I did trading with them....

I JUST LOST MY 725 DOLLARS PLUS WU FEES for this guy just today. Only God will punish u and if the police will catch i would be happy.
    let u know guys that i have been scammed. This is just to inform u guys to avoid this person.

ZeIda

Does this have ANYTHING to do with me selling my fp`s+10?
    And btw [email protected] isnt spit2333 on forums, its a fake.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast