Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Selling rogue fp pads & pauldron+10!

This is a discussion on Selling rogue fp pads & pauldron+10! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; nope. i know ur a trustable guy....
Page: 4

simpleguy144

nope. i know ur a trustable guy.

snipelord

i make msn of [email protected] and you send me 700 $ for fp +10 yes? :P

bamp

Sorry this out of topic. I just been scammmed. His email add is [email protected]. This is actually what happen. At ist i sent him money thru paypal for 675 dollars for the items im interested. Then he keep on telling me that the money was not yet in his bank account and he will not give the items to me also. After a week i decided to get the money back . And we agreed about it.

Just today (Nov. 9, 2007) , i sent him money thru Western Union for 725 dollars for dual rol +2 and dual eme +1. Now when i ask the items, he wont give it to me.
    God knows and i have the legal copies from western union that i sent the money.

And then he wrote a topic here that im a scammer. Thats a big lie..... You can ask Network and Art.. I did trading with them....
    I JUST LOST MY 725 DOLLARS PLUS WU FEES for this guy just today. Only God will punish u and if the police will catch i would be happy.
    let u know guys that i have been scammed. This is just to inform u guys to avoid this person.[/b]

damm man.. very sad about that scamm.. wish you can do something about it.. why dont you just go to the WU department and make a report of scamm about it..

hopeflly WU can do something to help you or at least catch this guy who use spit2333 username from ko4life... i know spit2333 real email and i have him 24/7 on my msn messenger :lol: hope law police department can do something about it.. collect all info and take it to the police department.. im sure they will pull his fll name and fll home address record about him and his location.. sure they can also give you his social security number and u go find him and beat beat the crap out of him :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

pm sent .. pmme back pls..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234