Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

B> Rogue Earring o_O

This is a discussion on B> Rogue Earring o_O within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Slm, need rogue earring pm me ingame or on forums....
Page: 1

FlippinSweeT

Slm, need rogue earring pm me ingame or on forums.

FlippinSweeT

up

M0RTALITY

BUMP FOR GG CLAN LEADER :0

UP

FlippinSweeT

up we go

Banned

i dont know why would u need earrings when u already have sse and be +2 , very ironic

FlippinSweeT

i dont know why would u need earrings when u already have sse and be +2 , very ironic[/b]
    rly i do? if ur so sure on that why don't u show me the items i don't have? don't spam my topic asswhipe and go scam more accts back from ppl.

i dont know why would u need earrings when u already have sse and be +2 , very ironic[/b]
    Banned for Spamming - 1 day ban

Banned

Banned for Spamming - 1 day ban[/b]

oh really ? well i guess im not banned yet <3 WILL and eric

btw Ratnik , u dont have no rights to ban me because he was spamming in my other topic
    and i dont know how you got a mod , since u have bad history with greyhawk B)

I will be sending to Festo and lutz , for abusing your power

goodday

FlippinSweeT

btw Ratnik , u dont have no rights to ban me because he was spamming in my other topic

goodday[/b]
    scammer gonna cry now? pls let me get u a rag.

goodday[/b]
    Ok, than if you know something about GreyHawk and me, tell me please... I am really interested...

You are banned because when I do your post search, I can see that you were flaming Flip already few time, and he reported you, like you said "very ironic". If you have something against him, report him and tell me reason, maybe he has same future.. That was 1 day ban, something like warning...

Banned

Ok, than if you know something about GreyHawk and me, tell me please... I am really interested...

You are banned because when I do your post search, I can see that you were flaming Flip already few time, and he reported you, like you said "very ironic". If you have something against him, report him and tell me reason, maybe he has same future.. That was 1 day ban, something like warning...[/b]

maybe before you take actions you should look both of us topics and posts , he been flaming me , since i joined the forum , not just me but everyone go play with your forum power some where-else :unsure:
    so whatever,

Well he reported you, so I checked only your posts.. You can do same shit as he did.

And I wrote that there is 0 tolerance about flaming others.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=154313 <-- There is link if some1 wanna read it.

Keep telling me if something is there vaguely.

I did my job correctly, and I think you will agree if you gonna read rules one more time....

About forum power o.0. I&#39;m here to keep this section clear as much as I can.

I am always free to talk with some1 who need help there. I made 2 topics there for help and people are always welcome to add me on MSN or pm me here for fixing some problems...

FlippinSweeT

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast