Selling Ronark Orc Mage For Manes Items

This is a discussion on Selling Ronark Orc Mage For Manes Items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; This orc mage was human, then the owner, my brothers real life friend, got scammed and he quit ko, the ...
Page: 1

freakyangel

This orc mage was human, then the owner, my brothers real life friend, got scammed and he quit ko, the account got nation transferred to orc, it has valkyrie armor with HP bonus

Its lvl 60, at 67% I thought, it has 53 k nps

It used to be the clan leader of Annihilation, I guess u can guess the name now

Anyways, Ill see what I can get for it, the character belongs to my brother now, but I managed to change the pass word on it, and I thought to post it here and see what I could get, so MAYBE if spank learns how to appreciate, I will sell it for manes items, and help spank out

Dont ask me howmuch, cuz my answer will be Offer

I dont need characters, I dont need anything on other servers or other games, ONLY Manes items and or in game cash

Thx

Sidewalk

I thought you quit noobert

freakyangel

didnt u read what i wrote =.=

i did quit, i am seeing what i can get for it, to help spankyourbanana who is accusing me of being a scammer, while im tryin to help him out, read the other topic if u feel like it =.=

Sidewalk

no thanks i dont listen to scammers

freakyangel

-.- then gtfo of my topic pls

THIS
    IS
    ARISTONAAAAAAA!

freakyangel

lol hi blaster i wonder how u guessed it