Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sell> hb+6. buy> foverin+0s, eme+0s, rog chitin+8s, etc

This is a discussion on sell> hb+6. buy> foverin+0s, eme+0s, rog chitin+8s, etc within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i need to buy (for igc): exceptional shards+7 md+8s chitin+8s or +5 rebirth (pauldron, pads, gaunts) eme+0s foverin+0s whatever is ...
Page: 1

suicide_dela

i need to buy (for igc):

exceptional shards+7
    md+8s
    chitin+8s or +5 rebirth (pauldron, pads, gaunts)
    eme+0s
    foverin+0s

whatever is good i guess.. msg me or list it here. tell me what you have and how much you want in gold bars. if i think it's too high compared to what i see in the market, then i will make an offer and we can negotiate. thanks.

oh and i wanna trade an ROL+0 for dual foverin+0 + coins or 1xfover+0 + items + coins or whatever combination. basically i'm trying to get rid of an rol to get a foverin and coins and stuff.. yeah..

and i'm also selling a hellbreaker+6. taking offers

suicide_dela

yee

Damn Suicide_Dela , you prolly remember my nick or aleardy forgot since its been long time ago in dcz.
    You were good rogue and i guess you going to back but i hope you know its not like before , many items are +9 , overpower and uniqes like +1/2/3 , so its not fun like before.

Bump for GG old rogue.

suicide_dela

yeah i heard it's pretty bad now.. which sucks cuz it used to be so fun with just basic gear. but hopefully we get to play together i do remember you ;D

yeah i heard it's pretty bad now.. which sucks cuz it used to be so fun with just basic gear. but hopefully we get to play together i do remember you ;D[/b]
    hehe i had rogue but sold everything to buy warrior account , bought , after 6 days got chargeback of the info , lost the account . thank god the items are safe.
    I dont wanna say it becuse you prolly really wanna back to play , but dcz went to shit , turks ks'ing you , people get DD easy , speed hackers , but well you still can kill ofcorse.
    HaZarD clan still in dcz.

suicide_dela

it's that bad? damn it. i was hoping it would be fun.. if it's not fun i might as well play on another server :/

suicide_dela

up

it's that bad? damn it. i was hoping it would be fun.. if it's not fun i might as well play on another server :/[/b]
    Kinda , but well who know , maybe you will have fun.

hey dela remember me?

ardream suck atm, all turk rogues wear dd or other def items

and pearl clan suck mostly cause nobody have skill, but overpowered items

suicide_dela

yeah derk i remember you.. sucks to hear that ardream sucks so bad right now. i just wanna try it out i guess. if it's really bad then i'll just sell my ares items and go to girakon or something. either that or i'll play my mage and put leet items on it and pwn ;D

Tsikis

Dela Ftw !!! :P

suicide_dela

up

suicide_dela

up

suicide_dela

yee

suicide_dela

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast