Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Rouge Shell +8

This is a discussion on Selling Rouge Shell +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hi skittles remember me i want offer you offer in real $$ so if you are interess reply that B) ...
Page: 2

d1onysos

hi skittles
    remember me i want offer you offer in real $$ so if you are interess reply that B)
    on that have nice day

G0D

Dont need real cash mate, but thanks anyway..

KingOfPika

rogue chitin pad+8 and Iron bow+3 rebirthed for rogue Shell pad+8

kost4ever

I have chitin pads + 8 , but i dont have more item for sale , i have like 75 gbs in my inn so if you want we can deal

G0D

I have chitin pads + 8 , but i dont have more item for sale , i have like 75 gbs in my inn so if you want we can deal[/b]
    Well if ur a gg like my man CelticFrost who made a sweet gb trade with me for ib+8
    Then maybe we can make a deal...

kost4ever

Well if ur a gg like my man CelticFrost who made a sweet gb trade with me for ib+8
    Then maybe we can make a deal...[/b]
    i have never scam nobody , if you want trade it tell me fast , you can believe in me , i play KO since 2 years , and no one tell bad things on me
    Send me a pm B)
    ty

BUMP

G0D

How much gb are u looking to offer though thats the question..

kost4ever

How much gb are u looking to offer though thats the question..[/b]
    what about chitin +8 + 60 gb ?

G0D

Hmm it's a good offer realy it is (sakilie learn from this man please) but gb isnt worth nothing in this game no more tbh..
    Thanks anyway bro.. gg

kost4ever

Hmm it's a good offer realy it is (sakilie learn from this man please) but gb isnt worth nothing in this game no more tbh..
    Thanks anyway bro.. gg [/b]
    i can give chitin + 8 and 3 part shell + 7 rogue ( boots , glooves , helmet ) and 15 gb , with that you can make deal after :P

Tell me what you think about

G0D

Nah, I think im gonna wait for price's on Rols to drop and try and get one or two

kost4ever

Nah, I think im gonna wait for price's on Rols to drop and try and get one or two [/b]
    ok ty BB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12