Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

B >Iron Neck BP arm +9 S/T > Iron Bow +8 ,Shard +8

This is a discussion on B >Iron Neck BP arm +9 S/T > Iron Bow +8 ,Shard +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying : WE +1 IN ( offering really good ) Selling : Shard +8 Iron Bow +8/80 (rebirth) Rouge plate ...
Page: 1

SilverKid

Default B >Iron Neck BP arm +9 S/T > Iron Bow +8 ,Shard +8

Buying :

WE +1
    IN ( offering really good )

Selling :

Shard +8
    Iron Bow +8/80 (rebirth)
    Rouge plate dd +6/25
    MD +8
    Mage Earring +1
    lobo hammer +6

PM me -

SilverKid

Up

SilverKid

Sel me IN plzzzz

H0merSimpson

how much rogue plate dd +6 ?

SilverKid

up c/o is 18 gb but gb means shit now so.... dunno looking for WE , IN

SilverKid

up

FoOoK

Would sell you an IN, but guess you will just sell my friend another duped shard 8

ChupaChup

pm me what u need for the helenid xbow please

Banned

Originally posted by FoOoK
    Would sell you an IN, but guess you will just sell my friend another duped shard 8
    considering a lot of legit items got wiped through this patch.....ppl lost quest jewels and items they've had for a long long time, go take ur clan to isi and bug it some more

bump for silver :wub:

SilverKid

well i got the shard i trade with ur friend from 1 in the Clan LegendReturnes this shard is legel , u might lost it becuse of knightempire patch , many ppl i know lost their legel items .

bump

SilverKid

Up

wtf___dude

Originally posted by flippin

considering a lot of legit items got wiped through this patch.....ppl lost quest jewels and items they've had for a long long time, go take ur clan to isi and bug it some more

bump for silver *:wub:
    wow flippinsweet... bug isiloon? wtf are u smoking retard....u sound like wraith86 or whatever his name is... the only time we did isiloons were with fragfactory just for enjoyment... :angry:

wtf___dude

by the way silverkid.. thanks for the duped shard.. enjoy the bp cap :lol:

SilverKid

dude... realy not my fault.. u can read up above... i bought it from A LegendReturns member he told em he has this shard for like 6 month now... so if it was raely a dupe.. i realy couldnt know that. BUT cause of the new ko patch many ppl lost legit items they had for long time... this applies for alot of ppl i know.. including some of my clanies.. i suggest u write a letter to CS... mayb they can help.. realy sry for that ....

FoOoK

Originally posted by wtf___dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wtf___dude)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-flippin

bump for silver *:wub:
    wow flippinsweet... bug isiloon? wtf are u smoking retard....u sound like wraith86 or whatever his name is... the only time we did isiloons were with fragfactory just for enjoyment... :angry:[/b]
    why dont you go smoke wraith's pole u flippin retard.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast