Selling +6 Rebirth Priest Chitin DD Helmet

This is a discussion on Selling +6 Rebirth Priest Chitin DD Helmet within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; A goodgun gifted me this item, it is a Priest Chitin +6 REBIRTH Dagger Helmet.. +6/17 I can get the ...
Page: 1

xanarchistx

A goodgun gifted me this item, it is a Priest Chitin +6 REBIRTH Dagger Helmet..

+6/17 I can get the other stats later

(+6 Rebirth is +8 Rebirthed than upgraded once..)

I need rouge chitin/s +8 (Pauldron or Pads)
    and a Shard +8

wordofgod

DAAAAM

xanarchistx

bump

RiseAgainst_

Im sure it was 'gifted' :wub:

xanarchistx

lol. Reinhard blocked my msn because I wouldn't buy him 500kc so he could use MY creditcard info to change his pass..

zzzz

RiseAgainst_

Did i?

Or did i block u because i started chatting with you, talkin to u about my mage and the items i got all happy ! and ur answer was "i wotn buy you premium." cuz i asked u if u could yesterday.

Then i got pissed off as hell cuz u judged me and i WASNT going to tell u that.

I blocked u for the same reason i dont really enjoy talkin to my brother and that is bcuz i dislike talkin to assholes, idc.

Think and do w/e u want. Lose another nice friend u have

xanarchistx

lol, You know you were going to ask. You asked 2 days in a row.. Your period come today?

RiseAgainst_

I already said i wasnt going to ask ! but k i wont ever pm u again so u dont think im about to BEG you. :angry: !

Deal !