Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling lvl 65 Sin & 61 Warrior

This is a discussion on Selling lvl 65 Sin & 61 Warrior within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; CLose Topic....
Page: 1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Default Selling lvl 65 Sin & 61 Warrior

CLose Topic.
    Last edited by jaspreet; 11-12-2009 at 01:33 PM.

Cooba

:O

What about DOWNs ? Are you still playing there ?

xanarchistx

The Sin's name is either TacoMan or Avenger. It was k0xpd to 65.

It's reported on the main KOL forums.

Advice: Don't buy these.

Quote Originally Posted by xanarchistx View Post
    The Sin's name is either TacoMan or Avenger. It was k0xpd to 65.

It's reported on the main KOL forums.

Advice: Don't buy these.
    Its funny you say that. Have you seen me koxping ingame? Do you have screen shots of me doing anything huh? (i'll wait for you to post them here since your so confident in yourself) First you claim its Gramps char on offical forums, now all of a sudden its my char? If you were smart you would go look at kok and get your facts straight, but i'll let you come in here and TRY to flame me because quite honestly, your a no namer thats just wants to seek some attention.

xanarchistx

TacoMan: King of Knight - Player Level History

Leveled from 51-65 in a magical 4 days -- People who are leveling LEGIT since beginning of server (16th) have taken ELEVEN DAYS FROM LEVEL 1 to hit 65 EVEN WITH A SHARER + PLATINUM + EXP VALK
    (I don't count before level 51, platinum premium is like 2 hours to 51)

------

Avenger: King of Knight - Player Level History
    Went from level 51-67 in 10 days by leveling in KARUS with a +5dex set and ironxbow+3. Legit, rite?

--------------------------

Added: Clearly, his character is "TacoMan" because his gear almost exactly resembles that listed in the first post, minus one item grade because he's exaggerating.

If you're going to claim you're legit, don't spike 14+ levels in an unreasonable amount of time.

Don't buy his character, you're already reported on main forums and it'll be banned soon.

@Jaspreet: No need for a screenshot when you're gaining 14 levels in 4 days.
    @Jaspreet: I could care less which of the two you are, but both gramps and yourself(Avenger and TacoMan) are talking in ventrilo while you're cheating about merchants we watch you walk over to in moradon.

/pwnd
    Does forum agree?

Silverline

anarchist ur a no lifer lol u have no proof, kok is faking some times and everyone knows it

Leveled from 51-65 in a magical 4 days -- People who are leveling LEGIT since beginning of server (16th) have taken ELEVEN DAYS FROM LEVEL 1 to hit 65 EVEN WITH A SHARER + PLATINUM + EXP VALK

------

Went from level 51-67 in 10 days by leveling in KARUS with a +5dex set and ironxbow+3. Legit, rite?

Added: Clearly, his character is "TacoMan" because his gear almost exactly resembles that listed in the first post, minus one item grade because he's exaggerating.

If you're going to claim you're legit, don't spike 14+ levels in an unreasonable amount of time.

Don't buy his character, you're already reported on main forums and it'll be banned soon.

@Jaspreet: I could care less which of the two you are, but both gramps and yourself(Avenger and TacoMan) are talking in ventrilo while you're cheating about merchants we watch you walk over to in moradon.

/pwnd
    Does forum agree?
    LOL go check forums, nothing will happen because your assuming this and that. You want me banned then go show the proof. It shouldnt be hard for someone like you to do then. Its funny how you think Gramps is Avenger, but once again you are pretty stupid so i mean i could totally understand you making a mistake like that.

And your honestly retarded if you think someone cant get from lvl 56 to 60 in one day. Oh and whats my unreasonable gear? Sorry i didnt know Chitins 7 were unreasonable.

jaspreet is that nigga man everyone knows he dont koxp only i do

Banned Senior Member

hey jasp, ill give u my 63 rogue for ur warrior

Jasp is a noob he dont even know how to kosp

Do you have any offers for it at the moment?

jasp if retarted he can barely use vent... unless you post pics you cant state anyone is koxping as he did get 80 in like 2 months in Ionia

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Do you have any offers for it at the moment?
    Andy just talk to me on msn. I got a few offers, but they weren't any good

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

wow... I got brought into this? I don't even know who the fuck you are anarchist and I can care less. Saying I'm Avenger that's pretty funny because that isn't me. 2nd of all, I don't even play this server anymore, so good luck trying to frame me for someone I'm not. 3rd of all, your probably someone who is still trying to get 62 and is jealous that people can out lvl him in a matter of days. Go suck a cock thats all you seem good at.

------

/pwnd
    Does forum agree?

dude you dont play karus side and yes its quite possible to lvl with those items to lvl 65 // 67

what do you use a shell set when there isnt masters?
    and y waste money on rentals if the only thing useful is an ib7

There is legit people who was able to achieve that lvl since the start
    just cause you suck at it doesnt mean everyone else those

BUMP LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast