just to let some ppl know

This is a discussion on just to let some ppl know within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I got my char soffan back after that dude from forum scammed him .. so yea im happy...
Page: 1

Wink

I got my char soffan back after that dude from forum scammed him .. so yea im happy

omg u go scammed :/

ingame pmed me a lot of time a guy and pmd me i am the old xxxx etc.

i though u share with him

omg u go scammed :/

ingame pmed me a lot of time a guy and pmd me i am the old xxxx etc.
    i though u share with him[/b]

No mightyfourtwenty aka forum name cathycano scammed me like 12-13 days ago and then sold to someone as i know :/ then finally i comfirmed all my info because im the one that made buys on account like the gold running on the account etc.. their was some lies and confusing going around so ppl would think the user on account was real owner or something but no im real owner and i got my account back change s/q s/a and password so yea never trade account with that b1tch! but now i dont care IM VERY HAPPY!

SexyPwner

could you tell me how did you get it back? cause i lost my rogue in the same way... :mellow:

could you tell me how did you get it back? cause i lost my rogue in the same way... :mellow:[/b]

have to comfirm basiclly everything s/q s/a all buys that you made and all c&b account ids etc.. gotta be detailed too

SexyPwner

oh, ok thanks for the info, nice to see you got your account back ^_^