Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Selling UltrM4go

This is a discussion on Selling UltrM4go within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; All right guys.. listen all plzz.. so far ultramago, my friend he was away from home doing bussiness working as ...
Page: 2

G0D

All right guys.. listen all plzz..

so far ultramago, my friend he was away from home doing bussiness working as everyone does in here.. now he was away for few days and he havent played k2 since .. mean while his cousin was using his mage for near 1 week and was using a program yes he did.. but ultramago the real owner he didnt.. it was his cousin..

NOW..real owner ultramago fully agree that he did use programs way long time ago last year, but since that day he stop using programs and play legit from now on he regrets using programs back them thats why he stopped .. he didnt know nothing about his mage using any programs lately while been away for work.. his cousin did use the programs he never knew nothing about it until he got back from work.. now the blame goes for his cousin but real owner ultramago never knew nothing about using programs on his mage acct...

he havent use no programs since he stopped last year.. .... now is not his fault of not knowing it..[/b]
    /care? So is that an excuse to run away from 1vs1's? Nah your just making him look more gayer.

UltraMago

thank you my friend, all this happen a year ago.. and still people attack me, flame my post.. all people that plays in ronark land they all know that i play legit, i know that people still flame my post and talk sht about me are fustrated and jealous of my items or my way of playing.. :lol:

so far ultramago, my friend he was away from home doing bussiness working as everyone does in here.. now he was away for few days and he havent played k2 since .. mean while his cousin was using his mage for near 1 week and was using a program yes he did.. but ultramago the real owner he didnt.. it was his cousin..

NOW..real owner ultramago fully agree that he did use programs way long time ago last year, but since that day he stop using programs and play legit from now on he regrets using programs back them thats why he stopped .. he didnt know nothing about his mage using any programs lately while been away for work.. his cousin did use the programs he never knew nothing about it until he got back from work.. now the blame goes for his cousin but real owner ultramago never knew nothing about using programs on his mage acct...

he havent use no programs since he stopped last year.. .... now is not his fault of not knowing it..[/b]

Banned

ok, and PowerOfTheKings all cheat but it's not them, it's their cousins aswell? chickenmaster you're another retard that babashops just as much as mago did. no1 has respect for either of you 2 first off cause all u care about in this game is yourself, hence u have no friends, and lastly, you both suck at ur class and therefore have to babashop these nice items to attempt to be any good.

SoulFamily

thank you my friend, all this happen a year ago.. and still people attack me, flame my post.. all people that plays in ronark land they all know that i play legit, i know that people still flame my post and talk sht about me are fustrated and jealous of my items or my way of playing.. :lol:[/b]
    ofc u play legit ...... zzzzzzzzz
    go ahead cheater. u used speed glitch/tools w/e
    doesnt matter when, u did!!!!!!!

dont buy this cheated account

ChickenMaster

UltraMago

hahaa pls shut up all my peruvians friends in your clan say u are a noobie with nice items hahaha shut up noob

ofc u play legit ...... zzzzzzzzz
    go ahead cheater. u used speed glitch/tools w/e
    doesnt matter when, u did!!!!!!!

dont buy this cheated account[/b]

ChickenMaster

ok, and PowerOfTheKings all cheat but it's not them, it's their cousins aswell? chickenmaster you're another retard that babashops just as much as mago did. no1 has respect for either of you 2 first off cause all u care about in this game is yourself, hence u have no friends, and lastly, you both suck at ur class and therefore have to babashop these nice items to attempt to be any good.[/b]

JAJJAJAJ..

OTRO PUTO ASUELTO, mira mano vete para la mierda.. francamente como puto no la haces.. porque simplemente tienes q regalar el culo para q t den un pan para comer...

english.. another puto cabro that call me cheater.. when did i cheat, never so dont call me names estupiOO MAL PARIDO..

a sorry el retardado es el puto padre tuyo q le metio la pinga por el culo a tu madre.. mal parido jajajajja

JAJAJJA... care about my self.. dude SHT DA FCK UP PLZZZ .. you still dont know me, and you dont know my friends.. so why keeping hating on people, specially that i never done anything 2 you.. so fcking gay you are that keep calling out names without knowing me...

i do help my clan, my friends.. they dont have nothing against me.. besides i dont try to be the best all i try is to be a good player that wants to have fun.. thats all.. and for that you still have 2 call me names.. if i spent my $$ own items is because i want to .. i work for it, i gain it, i spent my time to get my $$.. i dont know nothing about you. dont care either if you spent your $$$ in fcking dildos, strap on .. so you can have your girl fck you in the azz.. dont care and is not my bussiness simple as that.. so dont put up words about my $$.. do you pay me, do you pay my bills, do you work with me nooo so please SHT DA FCK UPPPP.. ...

kibal

Are u selling it with ur speed hack program too?

Banned

poor Ultram4go getting flamed xD

UltraMago

i am selling a program to kick ur ass u want?

Are u selling it with ur speed hack program too?[/b]

kibal

Rofl ,if that is true thats mean that his cousin play with the mague more than him cose always when i saw him in ronark he had speed hack .So his cousin is the owner of the account .Ill call my cousin 4 macro a rogue to 80 then ill start play it and when people call me cheater ill say same ehy im legit this rogue macro but was my cousin fault .

kibal

i am selling a program to kick ur ass u want?[/b]
    haha this ll be ur dream that cheats can help u in rl but bad for u they dont .

G0D

Well who ever buys this account and it's items is a retard, seeing as people know and have seen that he has cheated, once in someone else's hand that account will probably get banned lol.

Don't buy this account is all im saying.

SirQuad

If you selling items seperatly give me your msn ty.

The king. Senior Member

any1 that can prove what ur saying?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast