Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Selling UltrM4go

This is a discussion on Selling UltrM4go within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; im sure you know what iam, I know its sad that you have to use cheats, babashop or GM contacts ...
Page: 4

im sure you know what iam,
    I know its sad that you have to use cheats, babashop or GM contacts to get any "good" in this game but even with ur cheated items you are still a fucking lifeless noob looser w/o any gameknowledge who thinks he is so great but in fact ur just a little cunt with a very very very sad life that you need to push all ur power in a worthless turk computer game just to show of with ur ubergear and your.. lets call it poor tries to get ok with all that skills on the skillbars.
    + joining PATRIOT is the lowest & sadest thing you can do on human side

garfieldbr

so funny see this guys trying make something.
    i like when ppl call others cheater without any fraps
    call babashoper only cuz dont have money for buy items
    and Ultramago was using hell blood+8... i know cuz i help him in trade...
    something else?

mamamela i dont saw when ultramago said "i was using hack"
    pls find i'm blind

the sad thing is that ultrafago told in ally chatt that he lost a +9 hellblood, and yes we reasked if it was realy +9
    and to that $ thing, its just sad cuz it seems some ppl like to pay for pixels on a godamn PC-screen and they only go to work to buy KO items and pay there prem & kc
    + babashoping -> buying for $ & account trading is again the K2 rules aka TOS
    in fact K2 could cut ur ass of INGame as in real life if they catch you doin it because you acceptet that terms in 2different contracts
    (but they dont do it because k2 is a bunch of morons)

UltraMago

if u think that quit of game and go to play gunbound NoobFrontRezzer

the sad thing is that ultrafago told in ally chatt that he lost a +9 hellblood, and yes we reasked if it was realy +9
    and to that $ thing, its just sad cuz it seems some ppl like to pay for pixels on a godamn PC-screen and they only go to work to buy KO items and pay there prem & kc
    + babashoping -> buying for $ & account trading is again the K2 rules aka TOS
    in fact K2 could cut ur ass of INGame as in real life if they catch you doin it because you acceptet that terms in 2different contracts
    (but they dont do it because k2 is a bunch of morons)[/b]

ur replys are as retarded as you... if you think that.. im not thinking it I know it because b4 I agree to something I read it you may should to that to, maybe some day a 14year old turk will come to you and ask you for a autrogram because you are one of the best dupers on ares and suddenly you signatured a contract to pay the turk 500 dollars.. but well as stupid u are ultrafago it will happen so or so
    500$ = one naked lvl 80 char just to let you know how much it is in your gameworld because it seems you dont know what a real world is.

oh and btw normaly you do the Quote: first and then you answer

UltraMago

the retard here are u pls go gogo attack me hahaha retarddddddddddddddddd and after u are happy?

ur replys are as retarded as you... if you think that.. im not thinking it I know it because b4 I agree to something I read it you may should to that to, maybe some day a 14year old turk will come to you and ask you for a autrogram because you are one of the best dupers on ares and suddenly you signatured a contract to pay the turk 500 dollars.. but well as stupid u are ultrafago it will happen so or so
    500$ = one naked lvl 80 char just to let you know how much it is in your gameworld because it seems you dont know what a real world is.
    oh and btw normaly you do the Quote: first and then you answer[/b]

not happy I actualy do it cuz im bored and to show every1 what a stupid retard you are anyway I can see speaking to you is like speaking with a cat, it will look @you and maybe say miou but it wont understand anything..
    so I can try atleast to keep ppl away to buy something from you ultram4go aka ultrafago the knowen duper & cheat user ;o

Banned

so funny see this guys trying make something.
    i like when ppl call others cheater without any fraps
    call babashoper only cuz dont have money for buy items
    and Ultramago was using hell blood+8... i know cuz i help him in trade...
    something else?

mamamela i dont saw when ultramago said "i was using hack"
    pls find i'm blind[/b]
    ur just another asshole that can only get partly decent at this game by babashopping, it is once again against the game rules, and i'm sry that legit ppl piss you off by being better than you without having to babashop. so sry to hear that legit > babashoppers in 1v1's nearly everytime. so pls garfield, fuk off and go babashop some more rofs asswhipe

TheBlindingDagger

bump for old buddy

Precision

<3 Nordfront

Banned

ffs.. just let this person sell his/her account lol... why come in here bumping/talking shit.. lol who cares if he used speed hack.. this game is alrdy fucked up LOL..

bump x100091320891508910589 gl selling ur char in ko4life lol

ur just another asshole that can only get partly decent at this game by babashopping, it is once again against the game rules, and i&#39;m sry that legit ppl piss you off by being better than you without having to babashop. so sry to hear that legit > babashoppers in 1v1&#39;s nearly everytime. so pls garfield, fuk off and go babashop some more rofs asswhipe[/b]
    I&#39;m almost 100% sure you traded characters/accounts with someone, which is against the TOS, you hypocritical faggot. Now shut the fuck up.

Banned

i said babashop big guy, i mean spending $$$$ on items. and could u kindly show me on the TOS where trading accts is being stated as wrong?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234