•••••••••••••• SELLING for USD ••••••••••••••••

This is a discussion on •••••••••••••• SELLING for USD •••••••••••••••• within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I have too much work, I'm finally starting my own company :wub: and I have like 20 days I dont ...
Page: 1

TuPadre

Default •••••••••••••• SELLING for USD ••••••••••••••••

I have too much work, I'm finally starting my own company :wub: and I have like 20 days I dont even log in to the game (just the forum :wub: )

So, I MIGHT sell my Rogue's stuff, ONLY if I get nice offers, these are "normal" items, nothing fancy, but selling them anyway.

Here it goes:

• Iron Bow +8/80
    • Shell Set +7/12
    • Dual Kekuri Rings +1
    • Belt of Dex +0
    • Priest Pendant +0
    • Dark Vane +7
    • Shard +7/70
    • fp +8/15 Set
    • Chitin +7/12 (pads, boots, helmet)
    • Goblin Chitin Pauldron
    • fp +5 Spear Def. Helmet
    • 17 GB's

*** IB, Shell, Shard and Chitin are ALL rebirthed. I put them that way cuz there are still ppl who see +5/80 and think they are +5's :wacko: U know.

I have some other stuff but I dont remember h43r: I need to take a look.

Well just pm me ur offers, If it's good I'll sell. I have like 4 months with the newest item, but the Iron Bow for example has more than 1 year on me so do the rest of the items as well.

WU ONLY

Edit: Don't feel bad if I dont answer fast to the PM's, I chek them like once a day only. Ty.

TuPadre

ryanleepro

Default ....hmmmm

would u sell some items for me.. u say u have 12 gb? could u perhaps buy fang of bakura and tail of lesath and sell them to e and ill pay with paypal or somthing?, I need my masters and i Was hacked.... so yea u can get ahold of me on msn [email protected] or just pm me.

TuPadre

up

TuPadre

up

ryanleepro

fuck you

Banned

.... lol..

will u trade 1 of kek ring?