akutee aka w00dst0ck aka xNoiNx - potential scammer

This is a discussion on akutee aka w00dst0ck aka xNoiNx - potential scammer within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Just a warning - watch out. 3 days ago i've sold dol +6 to that guy and as far as ...
Page: 1

J4cK

Just a warning - watch out.

3 days ago i've sold dol +6 to that guy and as far as i didn't have possibility to use paypal payment at that time, i accept an exchange for premium.
    After passing the guy dol and infos of account he was supposed to buy premium to, i didnt get either the premium or any kind of contact with him.
    The only thing was 1st grade priest dd cap missing from the accout i gave him pw to (ye, my bad i didnt transfer it away, but im glad i did the rest of valuable stuff).
    After 2 well done trades something shitty like this happenes. Looks like the 'good guy' went bad -.-
    If anyone's going to make any USD trades with him after all i suggest you to - no metter what - not trust him at all and push him to pay first.

Regards

and don't forget you can be "chargebacked" with paypal

LightPriest

i always known that he was a noob this man, and scammer

obviously, im not either you or him to be able to claim what happened in the trade... but i do know that he already had a priest g1 dd cap, i think it was +7... dont know why hed throw away his reputation over something that he already has.

again, dont know what happened, but throwing my 2 cents in. check around, i know i sometimes cant find things in my inn when they are there all allong.

Just a warning - watch out.

3 days ago i've sold dol +6 to that guy and as far as i didn't have possibility to use paypal payment at that time, i accept an exchange for premium.
    After passing the guy dol and infos of account he was supposed to buy premium to, i didnt get either the premium or any kind of contact with him.
    The only thing was 1st grade priest dd cap missing from the accout i gave him pw to (ye, my bad i didnt transfer it away, but im glad i did the rest of valuable stuff).
    After 2 well done trades something shitty like this happenes. Looks like the 'good guy' went bad -.-
    If anyone's going to make any USD trades with him after all i suggest you to - no metter what - not trust him at all and push him to pay first.

Regards[/b]
    firstly, i would like to say that my msn has been hacked, as i logged on a friend's house while we were playing ko and last week he found out he had a keylogger on his computer when he got hacked. 2ndly i have not been on msn for quite a while now.. as everybody on my list knows that i am having problems with computer + live messenger.

Also, why would i want to have bad reputation over something i ALREADY have.. i already have a +6 DD hat.. and i bought it from YOU.. if i was TRUELY a scammer, i could have chargebacked the $150 of stuff i bought from you, but i am not a scammer, and do not wish to be, so i never even thought of charging back on you. If i was truely a scammer, i would have scammed the money from your HB +7, and bp dd +6/13, but i already recieved my credit card statement, and already payed the money, as my paypal is connected to my CC. As you said yourself, after 2 well done trades.. i have done 2 good trades with you.. and havent scammed u on either of those.. why would i want to scam you on something so cheap when i could have scammed u much more things. Also, if i was a scammer, i would have offered you on all your items on your priest, back then, since it would cost me nothing, if i went the road of a scammer, and chargebacked, but i only offered you on your HB and DD hat................

heh...

Sora

Did usd trades with him before. Went smooth.

i highly doubt he was the one that actually did this.....

J4cK

obviously, im not either you or him to be able to claim what happened in the trade... but i do know that he already had a priest g1 dd cap, i think it was +7... dont know why hed throw away his reputation over something that he already has.

again, dont know what happened, but throwing my 2 cents in. check around, i know i sometimes cant find things in my inn when they are there all allong.[/b]
    Sorry, forgot to mention that premium was supposed to be for girakon account and so do dd cap was on that serv (and ye, i did check inn couple of times to be 100%, acussing peaple about something that didnt even happe isnt really my thing).

To Akutee: Well, pm me with ur new msn so maybe we can solve it out somehow and i'll be able to take my words back. Even thoe - i haven't recived payment while it's 4th day after passing you dol, so - yeah... Also i dont know why are you using lame excauses like:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akutee)</div>
    why would i want to have bad reputation over something i ALREADY have.. i already have a +6 DD hat..[/b]
    while that account includes girakon character.

Something truly stinks in here, but pm me with ur new msn anyway - hope you really can explain everything and clear out the debt.

J4cK

Just little bump with last info - guy didn&#39;t pm me or contact in any other way so...

He meant what he did -> conclusion -> akutee = scammer

Peace off, closed

Just little bump with last info - guy didn&#39;t pm me or contact in any other way so...

He meant what he did -> conclusion -> akutee = scammer

Peace off, closed [/b]
    u crack me up lol, first off, i reinstalled msn and crap, still haveing problems, just got my msn account back 2 days ago.. couldnt remember the info and crap.

no i didnt forget about you, i know i still have to talk to you, but let me fix my msn first, got account back, and havent seen u on these days

if i realy wanted to scam you, i could chargeback on u 150$ right now... if im a scammer, why would i not scam 150$, and scam you a DD hat on girakon, and dol?... which probably isnt even worth 30$ ...... u shuld really think b4 u say something... if i meant to scam you, i could just take the 150$ back..

conclusion : j4ck = idiot, because he thinks id rather scam him 30$ of stuff, then 150$..

To Akutee: Well, pm me with ur new msn so maybe we can solve it out somehow and i&#39;ll be able to take my words back. Even thoe - i haven&#39;t recived payment while it&#39;s 4th day after passing you dol, so - yeah... .[/b]
    what part of my msn got hacked do you not get?.. i didnt get a dol, i never got a dol from you.. if i never got one, u want me pay you? and why would i buy you premium, cuz a hacker made a deal with you, while using my msn?...

tamachan

akutee is very trustable... i doubt that he did scam you... :S

J4cK

akutee is very trustable... i doubt that he did scam you... :S[/b]
    Doesn&#39;t seems so much trustable to me any more sry...

First u were saying something about that u&#39;ve already paid (in your first post) then that u didnt get dol at all.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akutee)</div>
    what part of my msn got hacked do you not get?.. i didnt get a dol, i never got a dol from you.. if i never got one, u want me pay you? and why would i buy you premium, cuz a hacker made a deal with you, while using my msn?...[/b]
    I&#39;ve got screenshot of me passing dol to xNoiNx (your char - at least it seems so, as far as you didnt say a word about it not beeing yours since the beggining) if anyone wants to see it.

I&#39;m sure you will make something up to turn this thing round as well thoe.

Just wondering why did you edit your post after one day and add that you didnt get an item at all... if it was so, wouldnt you say it in your first ?

Person i talked on msn with was pretty much you unless you got some kind of split personality. The one i was talking with knew details of yours previous trades with me and orumjack, so guess that was you - unless you like to tell stories about knight online trades in school...

Here goes the link to ur dol buying topic: "http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=173472"

You changed its name to hide the fact that you used to try to buy one and write shit like "i never got a dol from you&#39; ?

If you were not guilty, you would simply pm me on ko4life straight after seeing my first post and explain the situation (i was checking ur profile for activities and you were visiting forum almost each day, so what was the problem ?).

And you still saying same all over...

"why would i scam 30 $ if i could scam 150 $ before" - how the hell am i supposed to know that - as you said - im an idiot after all :blink:

Posting excauses on forum and trying to make a victim out of yourself is just retarded. Thought you were supposed to convince me first of all and then i could clear everything up if i decide that you said truth, but after seeing what you did/didnt do and write before im not really going to believe in anything you say -.-

Screw that 30 $, it&#39;s just a one premium, but i hope that none of you guys out there will trust akutee too much and let him scam you same as i did let it happen to me. Especial in more serious trade.

It&#39;s my last post in this topic,
    Regards