Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S - Lvl 70 Karus Assassin mastered

This is a discussion on S - Lvl 70 Karus Assassin mastered within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hello all, time for me to quit this game. I am willing to sell my character, it is lvl 70/5%, ...
Page: 1

JayBro

Hello all, time for me to quit this game. I am willing to sell my character, it is lvl 70/5%, np 210k, mastered, all experience quests done but the lvl 64 supression squad.
    I am willing to sell it equipped or naked, karus side, it doesn't have anything special gear; Rogue chitin helmet +5 RB/15 (+8), rogue chitin shell pauldron +1 RB/12 (+7), rogue chitin shell pads +1 RB/12 (+7), rogue full plate boots +8/15, rogue full plate gauntlets +8/15, Personal dagger +6, cleaver +8, shitty quest accessory, 150m cash. I am the original owner, never shared, ever. I am willing to give full access to the email that this account has been registered to, therefore he can change password and all other info on the email, also I will tell the Secret question and secret answer, and everything among that.
    Bid starts at 200$ naked 250$ geared, I accept WU, and bank transfer. You can either PM me and tell me your msn address if you have one, or just talk via the PM, or you can leave your msn address right here on this topic. Thank you for your interest.

JayBro

Bump.

JayBro

Bump.

JayBro

Bump. Buyout 200$ naked 250$ eqpd.

zheka1k

a little expensive

W4rWIthin

Yo i offer 200 equipted. Pm me on msn [email protected]

This is WU right?

JayBro

Yo i offer 200 equipted. Pm me on msn [email protected]
    This is WU right?[/b]
    Hello, thank for your interest, yes I accept WU, I will add you msn so we can talk more.

JayBro

Bump.

JayBro

Bump.

JayBro

Bump.

JayBro

Bump. You can pm me for lower offers too like 200$ geared 180$ naked but no bullshit offers, ty.

JayBro

Bump.

JayBro

Bump.

JayBro

Bump.

JayBro

Bump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast