S> LVL 61 Warrior

This is a discussion on S> LVL 61 Warrior within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey everyone. I bought this lvl 61 warrior on pathos from some guy a while back, about a month back. ...
Page: 1

Sucrose

Hey everyone. I bought this lvl 61 warrior on pathos from some guy a while back, about a month back. He was a moron and didn't take care of his account at all... but im selling it now so, I would definatly perfer money on RONARK, But usd can be accepted aswell. I would like exactly 10GB on ronark.. you may think its high but for this account that has full valkrie ... its actually a decent deal. As for USD... leave your offer.. i don't want to name an unreasonable price.

Name: NovaLife
    Race: Orc
    Np : 30k? or somthing like that
    Valkrie: Yes

This account also has a 51 rogue, And a 49 mage on it... if you guys are interested , Maybe get those to 59 and it would be a decent account.

I'm selling this account NAKED, It has the odd pot, full valkrie, stupid stuff for quests and ALL of the quest accesories.

When i receive the money on Ronark (GB) you will receive the account, Password, And valid email that you CAN change the password with , Same goes with paypal, when i receive the money you receive the account with email and password.

Please email me at [email protected].
    Thanks everyone, Have a good one

Sucrose

BuMp