Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Manes Dcz

This is a discussion on Manes Dcz within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Yea topic pretty much sums it up Is there alot of ppl? Are both side pretty balanced? Everyone has gg ...
Page: 1

Yea topic pretty much sums it up

Is there alot of ppl?

Are both side pretty balanced?

Everyone has gg items?

Motnahp

Orcs are better in vs

Humans outnumber orcs and have way more duffers/mages

As for items.... either they have a crapload of gear, or they suck.

to add onto that, humans all town/ks/run and a decent amount of the use speed hack, unless if its been patched, dunno havent been in ther ein a week or two.

alsoas classy say. they are HORRIBLE at vs, and just rly cant play at all.maybe 3 english clans in dcz, for orc its TheBestThereIs ( me and classy clan), TruBallaz - they arent very skilled at all. and umm humansclans i dont rly know, CatchMeIfYouCan might be english.

and gear is pretty well distributed between both sides, theres a few people that should jsut leave because of there gear. and abut 30% have good gear ( cleav9/md8 chit8...etc..) the rest have liek shards7 and crappier.

J

to add onto that, humans all town/ks/run and a decent amount of the use speed hack, unless if its been patched, dunno havent been in ther ein a week or two.

alsoas classy say. they are HORRIBLE at vs, and just rly cant play at all.maybe 3 english clans in dcz, for orc its TheBestThereIs ( me and classy clan), TruBallaz - they arent very skilled at all. and umm humansclans i dont rly know, CatchMeIfYouCan might be english.

and gear is pretty well distributed between both sides, theres a few people that should jsut leave because of there gear. and abut 30% have good gear ( cleav9/md8 chit8...etc..) the rest have liek shards7 and crappier.[/b]
    DOYOUDARE? OH YEAHHHHHH

Banned

Wrong section? And if you're orc: Watch out JuniorNati

not rly rong section, no one form manes rly goes in any other section lol.

juniornati all gear, nothing else. he can come see me when i get cleav9's, get curb stomped.

Banned

not rly rong section, no one form manes rly goes in any other section lol.

juniornati all gear, nothing else. he can come see me when i get cleav9's, get curb stomped.[/b]
    Lol and his minor combo? Did you check his video?

J

Yeah I kinda left it here for a bit because no one really cares about manes lol. Brandon let me play your rogue.

Yeah I kinda left it here for a bit because no one really cares about manes lol. Brandon let me play your rogue.[/b]
    XP it 5% a day and i will

and i dont think yuo want to play him, im nto geared atm. sold everyhting since market dropping. and is till gotta by gb's/cleav9s for usd.

oh and at other guy

i saw his vid, it was nothing out of the ordinary. once agian his gear coming into play.. okay wow he can tank 3-4 warriors with amazing gear. i can tank atleast 3 mwith shlt gear. wow him. okay he bet a lvl 80 warrior not comboing, probably payed the warrior to let him win.

rest my case. but you can still worship him if you want, like the rest.

666IFRIT666

fck Juniornati scamer...

best human:
    xXBangoXx
    JuniorNati
    BIGFORCE

best orck:
    Restricted(BP)
    Panic333k( mag) 1200def+
    lllPOWERMENlll
    Oouch1 (int priest 1400def+)
    Oouch2 (mag)
    jaloser
    OFC ME!!

and all speed hacker.... 1 speed hacker in orck= 3 speedhacker in human...

first im orck next go human and now go orck btw i dont rember anny good priest in human... only restricted but his come to orck side and play witch me

Dont rember all i pley in adream like 1.3 yes

bb

Vynd come back i miss for your assassin!!!

fck Juniornati scamer...

best human:
    xXBangoXx
    JuniorNati
    BIGFORCE
    best orck:
    Restricted(BP)
    Panic333k( mag) 1200def+
    lllPOWERMENlll
    Oouch1 (int priest 1400def+)
    Oouch2 (mag)
    jaloser
    OFC ME!!

and all speed hacker.... 1 speed hacker in orck= 3 speedhacker in human...

first im orck next go human and now go orck btw i dont rember anny good priest in human... only restricted but his come to orck side and play witch me

Dont rember all i pley in adream like 1.3 yes

bb
    Vynd come back i miss for your assassin!!![/b]
    restricted also used ot hack in in ardream when he was human, with speed hack. panic333 was a good priest from human but he nation transferred. and some guy catherine is a human priest, the guy is a tank.

banago is a faggot, always weras dd talias.
    bigforce is pretty good tho.

and im pretty sure jrosler went 60+, i could be wrong tho.

but when it was me anic restricted and jrosler, we raped the entire human spawn was hilarious.

666IFRIT666

restricted also used ot hack in in ardream when he was human, with speed hack. panic333 was a good priest from human but he nation transferred. and some guy catherine is a human priest, the guy is a tank.
    banago is a faggot, always weras dd talias.
    bigforce is pretty good tho.

and im pretty sure jrosler went 60+, i could be wrong tho.

but when it was me anic restricted and jrosler, we raped the entire human spawn was hilarious.[/b]

zzz restricted never use sh.... bro u pley far a go xXBanagoXx dont have 3247324732874623m talias items... his have now good gear...

faxmadr was the best

Sad that Nemo havent DCZ rogue
    Someone know if its possible to delete 1 slot ? Already send ticket to K2 but not success

Banned

btw for who dont know...juniornati had been sold... real nati dont play on this char anymore..

lol..
    actually, JuniorNati can tank about 7 ppl, even more somthimes. there is no one who can even move our hp from 90% in ardream so stfu..
    no we didnt pay the warrior lol... so clear u dont even know how to play. there is ppl with rols+3 in ardream when junior have about half he still beat them with full hp.
    u even dont know what items we are using so.. ^^.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast