Selling WARRIOR SHELL SET +9/19 STR BONUS

This is a discussion on Selling WARRIOR SHELL SET +9/19 STR BONUS within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hello everyone. im selling warrior shell set +9/19 str bonus.. full set no rebirth. selling for USD, or usd + ...
Page: 1

hello everyone.

im selling warrior shell set +9/19 str bonus.. full set no rebirth.

selling for USD, or usd + items.

please feel free to ask any questions... any questions will be answer ty and gl.. bb ^^

ZeIda

please feel free to ask any questions... any questions will be answer ty and gl.. bb ^^[/b]
    Ok, Im wondering.. where the hell do you get all these items from? O.o
    I see you selling +9 shards, +3 uniques all the time, and a little while ago you were selling rogue shell set+9 non rebirth and now your selling warrior shell set+9 non rebirth aswell O.O

How much for the set $$?

Ok, Im wondering.. where the hell do you get all these items from? O.o
    I see you selling +9 shards, +3 uniques all the time, and a little while ago you were selling rogue shell set+9 non rebirth and now your selling warrior shell set+9 non rebirth aswell O.O[/b]

obviously buys from gm like all the turks lol

Banned

Things like this can cause flame wars. Lets not talk about it anymore unless proof if given

ZeIda

He said I was free to ask any question and all questions would be answeared :P

Banned

He said I was free to ask any question and all questions would be answeared :P[/b]
    You were ok

35354's comment is a type of comment that would start a flame war so... Police had to come in and prevent! 8)

misterfrisco

Trade you my Shell set +5RB+USD let me know around how much you are looking to get. I just need pads and pauldron if possible, i also have HB+8 non RB and raptor +8 non RB, IB+0, ROF+0.

obviously buys from gm like all the turks lol[/b]

He said I was free to ask any question and all questions would be answeared :P[/b]

simple question needs simple answer.

Answer: Anvil

ty

You were ok

35354's comment is a type of comment that would start a flame war so... Police had to come in and prevent! 8)[/b]

Hi Vandy.. how is everything man ^^ .. . i want to be a police too chief.. :lol: