Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is really retarted.

This is a discussion on This is really retarted. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; BradsHouse: So anyone claiming to be the best sin on pathos pls come vs me, I already beat aristona and ...
Page: 1

BJK

BradsHouse:
    So anyone claiming to be the best sin on pathos pls come vs me, I already beat aristona and reeb with almost full health... Who else is really good I need to know who to chat with about a good vs[/b]
    Wow thats fucking retarted. U have IN/IB rofs and still talking lies about me.

Here is the result of our 1v1. Stop talking like kids you all. I pwned ur ass without buff rofl. :lol:

Have something to say? Beated me with almost full hp? Find another lies about people. You fuckin suck.

Kisses. B)

Luggan

Well in my eye´s u suck even more cuz u have cheated up that char .--.

BlackWidow

lmfao eh bro no clue what that pic is...for 1 i was there when he beat you for 2 i know another rogue that will beat you easily and for 3 he plays HolyGrail so pls bro think before posting ok superstar.

with all the dc here ill get a ss where it looks like i killed all positive all sapients clan cause when they dc they still stand there for like 5 mins wooohoo.

btw why did you just keep resitting down when i tried to vs you.....oh thats right cause you knew you in fact sucked.

Sharp summed it up with your ego is highlarious cause who cares what someone says normally, but ppl that have el morad sized egos have to reply to every comment that anyone says about them. pls just go get you 5% xp that you REALLY NEED as you need more skill and go dupe up a few muzzles and make one +10 and seal that bad boy all up on your grill.

in short baba naba just play the game and dont be king emo.

alper15

owowowowo

owned B)

BJK

lmfao eh bro no clue what that pic is...for 1 i was there when he beat you for 2 i know another rogue that will beat you easily and for 3 he plays HolyGrail so pls bro think before posting ok superstar.
    with all the dc here ill get a ss where it looks like i killed all positive all sapients clan cause when they dc they still stand there for like 5 mins wooohoo.
    btw why did you just keep resitting down when i tried to vs you.....oh thats right cause you knew you in fact sucked.

Sharp summed it up with your ego is highlarious cause who cares what someone says normally, but ppl that have el morad sized egos have to reply to every comment that anyone says about them. pls just go get you 5% xp that you REALLY NEED as you need more skill and go dupe up a few muzzles and make one +10 and seal that bad boy all up on your grill.

in short baba naba just play the game and dont be king emo.[/b]
    I sitted down, cuz I dont vs with "Intel Priests". Be bp, and then come back. More than 50DD and 8k hp is just time waste for me.

infusion

Looking at the normal chat that guy is lagging, so looking at the servers in the stage they are in now, probaly all had lag,
    Ur just one of those guys who make a ss when people are afk/lag and then go like WTF BBQ I pwned that guy ?

btw, 1 vs 1 unbuffed O_o?

BJK

Looking at the normal chat that guy is lagging, so looking at the servers in the stage they are in now, probaly all had lag,
    Ur just one of those guys who make a ss when people are afk/lag and then go like WTF BBQ I pwned that guy ?

btw, 1 vs 1 unbuffed O_o?[/b]
    I didnt even know his Ign. He wanted 1v1, and we did. I pwned him. Thats all. Can do it again, Wont be problem.

Btw Aristona can own only Worms @ Moradon . Nuub Retards
    He cant own someone WITHOUT Hacks like KOXP ... loOol nuub -.-

BlackWidow

I sitted down, cuz I dont vs with "Intel Priests". Be bp, and then come back. More than 50DD and 8k hp is just time waste for me.[/b]
    you just showed your ass buddy. are you that retarded to not realize if a priest is holding a II hes not intel wow you are just as noob as you were on orc side when id redball you all day and you'd run like a gimp. ego to big to show you got raped by a INTEL priest kid? buddy just cause your too retarded to know the new breed of BP shows you know jack sh1t about more then NP bugging to get your symbol cause i know i NEVER see you spam any board with kills. Ask any orc if im a INTEL priest ...wow man you truely are an idiot and thats not a flame just an obvious fact.

btw come drain me my hp unbuffed is like 2400 see if im buffed when i vs you

you just showed your ass buddy. are you that retarded to not realize if a priest is holding a II hes not intel wow you are just as noob as you were on orc side when id redball you all day and you'd run like a gimp. ego to big to show you got raped by a INTEL priest kid? buddy just cause your too retarded to know the new breed of BP shows you know jack sh1t about more then NP bugging to get your symbol cause i know i NEVER see you spam any board with kills. Ask any orc if im a INTEL priest ...wow man you truely are an idiot and thats not a flame just an obvious fact.

btw come drain me my hp unbuffed is like 2400 see if im buffed when i vs you[/b]

A fukking hard-hitting INT priest for sure.

infusion

He probaly saw u in valk and automaticly think your int.
    but if he really holded a II then lol @ aristona,
    And btw I doubt ull own him, or do u found some friends ( program ) to press on minor heal for u ?

spab

i want vs also (in arena pls so that u wont be able to run away) and be carefull im also "int priest" but with HB the sad thing is that i cant use DD helmet so that u wont be able to accuse me of anything

Banned

actually I don’t get it why you still pay attention to this guy just let the little koxping noob flaming others for bug abuse?! be a happy biatch case in rl he has nothing to talk about so he tries to be a big guy here

btw still I don’t get it why this guy isn’t ip banned on this forum sins ko4life doesn’t support koxp write? But by letting him still on here it seems then do

BlackWidow

i want vs also (in arena pls so that u wont be able to run away) and be carefull im also "int priest" but with HB the sad thing is that i cant use DD helmet so that u wont be able to accuse me of anything[/b]
    bring my other favorite mouthed rogue reQuelm we'll have a 2v2 ok rogues vs priests. sec lemme repair my SHELL+10 hp gear i got hidden under my chitin 7/12 st

I'll 1v1 you BlackWidow, wait few days till I get my char back ^^

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast