Cz...

This is a discussion on Cz... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; wtf are up with orcs? They come in packs of 10, they run away from 1v1's, they jsut spam heal ...
Page: 1

Default Cz...

wtf are up with orcs?
    They come in packs of 10, they run away from 1v1's, they jsut spam heal eachother in 1v1's.
    Is it always gonna be Quantinty>Quality?
    I would also like to know if c0c1t0 comes here, i wanna 1v1 him, seeing as last one, you ran away whenever ur hp was low, and made me use al my pots. :rollseyes:

PaperStylo

Default Re: Cz...

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    wtf are up with orcs?
    They come in packs of 10, they run away from 1v1's, they jsut spam heal eachother in 1v1's.
    Is it always gonna be Quantinty>Quality?
    I would also like to know if c0c1t0 comes here, i wanna 1v1 him, seeing as last one, you ran away whenever ur hp was low, and made me use al my pots. *:rollseyes:
    Ehm..
    When Im pking I come in an 7-8 man party and I have to, because if you want to pk at this time in the server, you have to RAID parties.. When ur rushing in onto one deru party and a 2nd comes to help, it's hard to pown with 4 you knwo.. 7 works much better :$

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

To me it looks like Humans are in packs of 20's.

PwnerBaba

Haha funny tought, no1 can kill me, even if iam maliced or anything no1 can kill me, really funyn seeing 5 sins tanking me zzz, noob humans .)

PaperStylo

Originally posted by PwnerBaba
    Haha funny tought, no1 can kill me, even if iam maliced or anything no1 can kill me, really funyn seeing 5 sins tanking me zzz, noob humans .)
    Humans suck

UkrainianJew

well, i did beast/blood seeker party for the last 2 nights and every time we did like 400nps each cause stupid humans we're coming to us like 1 by 1... some guy named sir came like 5 times.. well, thx humans for free nps tho :lol:

zzz, our sins raid exp parties by themselves unbuffed and kill the whole parties... -_-

HsK

1 vs 1 i do but i m always unbuffed and i have only 75 nps :P

Originally posted by Chemical
    zzz, our sins raid exp parties by themselves unbuffed and kill the whole parties... -_-
    If you're human, I haven't noticed a single thing.
    All humans town, it's really crazy. You hit them, TOWN. You kill 1of them so equell number = town.

blaze789

wait till the real pking starts, right now its just noobs killing noobs. the real pkers are xping :P

Immo

Originally posted by blaze789
    wait till the real pking starts, right now its just noobs killing noobs. the real pkers are xping :P

yep

PaperStylo

Originally posted by blaze789
    Ehm.. I want to disagree here
    If you want to be grade 4-3 soon it's important to have at least some np's in the beginning.. And the real pkers also take some np's now.. So it not all the real pkers are exping ^^

UkrainianJew

I hope that humans will be 60+ soon.. cause during invasion, all I could see was noob towners... just stay in el morad castle if u dont wanna die tho :rollseyes: