Sneakyyy SCAMMER

This is a discussion on Sneakyyy SCAMMER within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; as you all know i was selling gold bars for a few days, every day or so, Sneakyyy ([email protected]) would ...
Page: 1

as you all know i was selling gold bars for a few days, every day or so, Sneakyyy ([email protected])

would buy gold bars from me, now i log into my paypal to check everything and to use my hard earned money, i see that he did a chargeback on all of his money, and he even changed his name to . on msn so i couldnt see when he was online and he blocked me, do not trade with this guy, he will scam you.

lets hope i get my $180 back

his msn is [email protected] forum name is Sneakyyy and his ingame name is CatchThis

Natalie

that sucks dude

Renskt

bad luck

ghagar18

bad luck [/b]
    agreed

bummer man

Banned

ouch.

EVERYONE READ:

When you sell items via paypal you must send them a bill stating the items it is for. You can do this through "Request Money" feature in your paypal options. If you accept them transferring money to your paypal you are not protected. To prevent getting scammed you must follow this procedure. Ask them for their paypal adress there is no need to give them yours right away.

black-art

sad to see this :S