So

This is a discussion on So within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hows the economy in girakon? wat are the items worth, in comparison to ares for example. are cleavers +8 in ...
Page: 1

sime217

hows the economy in girakon? wat are the items worth, in comparison to ares for example. are cleavers +8 in gira more valuable than those of ares? etc

Went to ares and its pretty much the same. The only thing thats different I think is maybe uniques. Shell 7 for rogue is about 100m in girakon, shard 7s about 250-300m, cleaver 8s about 50-60m. ROLs are in merchant from anywhere between 800-10gb. I saw a skele belt in merch for 999m the other day, by the chinese who macro felankor though.

sime217

interesting, so items are rarer tho right, i mean u dont see dcz sins with shards +8/md +9 as a regular/common build you do in ares..

I dont think there are any md 9s. There are maybe 3-5 chitin 9s. Apparently there was an upgrade bug though and some people have +9s they're hiding, though its only rumors. Most sins in dlw have md 7s, chitin/fp 7s. Some have md 8s and few have chitin 8s. Very few have better. Very rarely will you find a dlw char with good gear, except for those who have main characters.