SO yeah...I guess I'm done. SELLING> ALL MY SHIT

This is a discussion on SO yeah...I guess I'm done. SELLING> ALL MY SHIT within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Here is the deal people. I know a lot of you are still standing by me, but even some of ...
Page: 1

Aba

Here is the deal people. I know a lot of you are still standing by me, but even some of the people I shared my account information (like Jay) and some of the people who I helped bust scammers (felix, remember when I helped you get info about javier?) are starting to think I would actually scam this guy...the truth is I have no computer because my grandpa broke it during the move here,and he moved away so it's just me an my mom, and of course she wont buy me a computer...anyways I just got one for christmas. I come to ko4life and see so many people I knew talking about all these phony rumors and bullshit stories about what I did how I did it and what kind of person I am. The people who really know me here know that I am the complete opposite of what you would define as a scammer and honestly I'm glad to have friends like that.

And to the people who turned against me, honestly I can't be mad at you, I just want to be...I know you're just doing your own thing and can't really trust anyone in this game, but I guess I never expected people to actually be calling me a scammer. I'm surprised I haven't made it to the hall of shame yet, just trying to say hi to josh in his topic and I find that I can't because I know that if I do that the entire first page of posters on that topic will flame me for posting at all and call me a scammer. SO, I'm done.

SO, the bottom line is. Yes, I will be selling everything. Rice owns a few things on the account and so does jay. Those items will be posted here for sale but the final decision of what happens to them is up to those guys.

1 more thing...WASABI WILL NOT GET 1 MOTHER FUCKING DIME OF MY MONEY.
    I sent him that money and I am willing to take rice's word over anyone in this forums' word. That is my decision. Felix, if you want to ban me or stop me from selling here that's fine, I know you're personal friends with that guy, but I kept a very steady flow of communication going with him and he seems full of it to me...I just don't trust the guy. I know I am the one with his cleaver, but he has my $1000 also, trust me.

Listen, when you lose $1000 of credibility, you try sending the same guy another $1000, see how you feel about the whole situation. I know I did the right thing, and I know rice would too, considering I've given him the opp to steal alot more than $1000 and he himself has handed me items he bought out of his own pocket worth more than that all together too...so there you go...these are the items I have for sale.

Rogue, lvl 76, almost 2mil NP, border NAZI symbol.
    Rg. Chitin Helmet +11/19 dex
    Rg. Shell Pauldron +5/15 dex
    Rg. Shell Gaunts +10/18 dex
    Rg. Shell Pads +11/19 dex
    Rg. Shell Boots +10/18 dex

cleaver+10/100
    Shard+11/90

Iron Necklace
    Iron Belt
    Priest Pendant+3
    Elf Belt+3
    Ring of Life+3
    Ring of Life+3
    Rogue Earring+3
    Elf-Metal Earring+1
    Silver Earring+1

Rg. FP +5/20 Spear Defence Helm, Gaunts, Boots
    Rg. FP +6/25 Ax Defence Gaunts, Boots
    Rg. FP +7/30 Ax Defence Pads
    Rg. Plate +7/30 Ax Defence Pauldron
    Rg. Chitin +5/20 Club Defence Pauldron
    Rg. FP +5/20 Club Defence Pads
    Rg. Plate +7/30 Sword Defence Gaunts
    Rg. FP +6/25 Dagger Defence Helmet

Rg. Chitin Goblin Pauldron
    Rg. Chitin Goblin Pads

Rg. Set Paper STR +8/15
    Rg. Set Paper HEALTH +8/15

Lightning Belt+1

Chitin Shield

ALL USD, trustable people only

wrong section, meant for diez section

Banned

Just wow

until rice shows proof i say your both guilty

OuchDidThatHurt

Here is the deal people. I know a lot of you are still standing by me, but even some of the people I shared my account information (like Jay) and some of the people who I helped bust scammers (felix, remember when I helped you get info about javier?) are starting to think I would actually scam this guy...the truth is I have no computer because my grandpa broke it during the move here,and he moved away so it's just me an my mom, and of course she wont buy me a computer...anyways I just got one for christmas. I come to ko4life and see so many people I knew talking about all these phony rumors and bullshit stories about what I did how I did it and what kind of person I am. The people who really know me here know that I am the complete opposite of what you would define as a scammer and honestly I'm glad to have friends like that.

And to the people who turned against me, honestly I can't be mad at you, I just want to be...I know you're just doing your own thing and can't really trust anyone in this game, but I guess I never expected people to actually be calling me a scammer. I'm surprised I haven't made it to the hall of shame yet, just trying to say hi to josh in his topic and I find that I can't because I know that if I do that the entire first page of posters on that topic will flame me for posting at all and call me a scammer. SO, I'm done.
    SO, the bottom line is. Yes, I will be selling everything. Rice owns a few things on the account and so does jay. Those items will be posted here for sale but the final decision of what happens to them is up to those guys.

1 more thing...WASABI WILL NOT GET 1 MOTHER FUCKING DIME OF MY MONEY.
    I sent him that money and I am willing to take rice's word over anyone in this forums' word. That is my decision. Felix, if you want to ban me or stop me from selling here that's fine, I know you're personal friends with that guy, but I kept a very steady flow of communication going with him and he seems full of it to me...I just don't trust the guy. I know I am the one with his cleaver, but he has my $1000 also, trust me.

Listen, when you lose $1000 of credibility, you try sending the same guy another $1000, see how you feel about the whole situation. I know I did the right thing, and I know rice would too, considering I've given him the opp to steal alot more than $1000 and he himself has handed me items he bought out of his own pocket worth more than that all together too...so there you go...these are the items I have for sale.
    Rogue, lvl 76, almost 2mil NP, border NAZI symbol.
    Rg. Chitin Helmet +11/19 dex
    Rg. Shell Pauldron +5/15 dex
    Rg. Shell Gaunts +10/18 dex
    Rg. Shell Pads +11/19 dex
    Rg. Shell Boots +10/18 dex

cleaver+10/100
    Shard+11/90

Iron Necklace
    Iron Belt
    Priest Pendant+3
    Elf Belt+3
    Ring of Life+3
    Ring of Life+3
    Rogue Earring+3
    Elf-Metal Earring+1
    Silver Earring+1

Rg. FP +5/20 Spear Defence Helm, Gaunts, Boots
    Rg. FP +6/25 Ax Defence Gaunts, Boots
    Rg. FP +7/30 Ax Defence Pads
    Rg. Plate +7/30 Ax Defence Pauldron
    Rg. Chitin +5/20 Club Defence Pauldron
    Rg. FP +5/20 Club Defence Pads
    Rg. Plate +7/30 Sword Defence Gaunts
    Rg. FP +6/25 Dagger Defence Helmet

Rg. Chitin Goblin Pauldron
    Rg. Chitin Goblin Pads

Rg. Set Paper STR +8/15
    Rg. Set Paper HEALTH +8/15

Lightning Belt+1

Chitin Shield
    ALL USD, trustable people only
    wrong section, meant for diez section[/b]

wow just wow... very nice items.. im looking for that items..........

af424

wow, you trust rice? just tht?
    no prove at all?

+1 to vandy