SOLD

This is a discussion on SOLD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; SOLD...
Page: 1

Tainted

SOLD

jiggy11

^^

how did u get all those 4 acc's?

th3killer

y is someone not trustable if they have a low post count? i.e. look at my post count i just registered today...
    neways..if all deals fall through i will offer 17gb.i have plenty of ppl on ares to vouch for me.the question is would you trust me or my post count :huh: .ill keep an eye on the forum just incase.

fightero

Tainted > SCAMER !!!

Tainted

Tainted > SCAMER !!![/b]

...you gonna do this on every post? this guy just try'd to scam my rogue offered shard+8, when i asked my friend about him he told me he was a scammer, so i told him to go f*** off/blocked him. and now i guess the little turk got mad and uses his 2nd profile to do this on all my posts.... hes real profile name is BAE everyone be careful, ill pm a mod to delete all his "extra" accounts

email 1 - [email protected]

email 2- [email protected]

scaming proflie- http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=22416

jiggy11

i did a legit trade with this guy, the warrior is my old warrior. i traded him my warrior for his priest, i gave all info first and it all went well. i know im not well known here but maybe my opinion will count for a little