Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

SOLD SOLD

This is a discussion on SOLD SOLD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; You are saying this all over again like you are more greedy than him free bump[/b] lol tard, He's saying ...
Page: 8

aero

You are saying this all over again like you are more greedy than him

free bump[/b]
    lol tard, He's saying it cuz 1st Pato got a skelly from clan, and then next month he got a RE, and cuz he thinks hes some god decended from heaven he left becuz he didnt get smth better like a ROL or better..

Sorix

Heh you told me that you will get 250$ for it, but i see have little problems, so maybe we can talk about buying your char on msn, shit i lost my all contacts, so pls give me your here if you can

100% trustable my old clanie <3 bump fak pato ^^

IaMPinCh3

me llegan a la chota insanity gr....

BUMP FOR MY GOOD FRIEND PATRICIO MARIANO

pato_sobre

You are saying this all over again like you are more greedy than him

free bump[/b]
    some1 that got awarded any item for his effort and then decide to quit for personal reasons is a scammer, remmeber that DaddyCool Gave me that i didnt scammed so u should stfu curly and get a life, take some fresh air and stand up ur ass from ur chair

english/spanish mix :P

me llegan a la chota insanity gr....

BUMP FOR MY GOOD FRIEND PATRICIO MARIANO[/b]

PINCHE CARA DE VERGA :P

Heh you told me that you will get 250$ for it, but i see have little problems, so maybe we can talk about buying your char on msn, shit i lost my all contacts, so pls give me your here if you can[/b]

account + x4 chitin + 10 gbs + WP is sold for 600 usd i ll change the title, but im still having Gbs to Sell

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678