Someone Please Help Me!

This is a discussion on Someone Please Help Me! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Lets see if I can explain what is happening. My computer works fine until I open KO. I get to ...
Page: 1

Lets see if I can explain what is happening. My computer works fine until I open KO. I get to the screen where I type in my name and password. The first letter I press goes through ok. Like if i press "L"...a "L" shows up. but from then on....the button I press down does not show up as the letter I intend it to. If I close down KO i cannon use my computer because none of the buttons act the way I want them to. It only fixes it's self when I restart computer. I have tried multiple times to restart computer, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled game twice. So if someone has had this problem before....please help me. I miss the game.

deadlyrouge9

well idk if this will help any but it happend to me before also but just type in ur username like u think it should go then type in pass an just keep clicking enter until u get to ur character then when u click enter again it should log u in.. but when it happend to me i went to go into a ares server and it just had the boxes and no names but i could still click on one of them without seeing it.... and if that dont help im very sorry but thats the only thing i can think thats happening

RYANORILEY

I believe if you post this in the right area you get more responces..