Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sp4rt4n look here

This is a discussion on Sp4rt4n look here within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; closed...
Page: 1

Banned

closed

N1GG4

jesus like i said before post the ss and ill prove u wrong in so many diff ways.

Banned

closed

N1GG4

i no u guys were there. 2nd of all there were 2 koxpers next to me. 3rd my cousin was on my acc using fukin arc shot to xp wile i was outside doin some shit. 4th u guys said u have an ss and ur gana report me, if so please show me this ss so I can laugh at u idiots before KO does and prove u guys wrong. what you guys saw was 1 person in the flaming middle thing. 1 person next to me and sp4tan on the opposite side. sp4tan was spam healing me wit his 260 heal thing w/e it is. then u had the 2 koxpers using arrow shower and me chillin there using arc shot. u have absolutly no proof that i was koxping because i wasnt. i was there xping. and if i was koxping dont u think i woulda leveled much faster + why would I koxp with all my fukin items/uniques on my acc do you think im that stupid? well im not and i had my shit on my char because i wasnt koxpin i was just givin my little cousin somethin to do wile i was outside. so i told him to push Z 1 , 1 , 1 not a hard task.

N1GG4

and for the record me/sp4t were in there doin our hobs quest. server 1 was full so we bought a marble and went 3 and just ks'd the koxpers that wat my cousin was for

Banned

closed

N1GG4

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA 5 ARROWS COMING OUTA MY BOW? LMFAOOOOOOO U GUYS ARE FUKIN IDIOTS. THE HIGHEST SKILL I GOT IS FUKIN ARC SHOT! and my fukin multi shot was only on my 4th skill bar maybe my little cousin used it a few times idk the kids fukin 10 years old. the person what said he had an ss was mesupafly or w/e the noobs name is. and for the record remember how i told u there were 2 koxpers next to me. well maybe u didnt know but everyone atks the same fukin hob gob so his arrows go over mine meaning it looks like thier mine and also koxpers shoot faster than regular so it makes sense doesnt it? consider they were behind me so his arrows blend in wit my 1 arrow?

Banned

closed

RiseAgainst_

It is just a game :mellow:

N1GG4

so sad that u guys just attempted to call me a cheater with absolutly no proof except for ur decieving eyes. fukin ask J u idiots the kid xps wit me all the time every other day we buy a marble and go to m3 nd xp cause its usually empty. u guys just cant back ur shit up. next time u guys wana try to accuse someone of cheatin please be sure hes actually cheating and not just ksing koxpers.

/waste of my life

RiseAgainst_

Kid u r an unknown noob, idk why jesus posted that shit about u, like someone actually cares what u do. :huh:

N1GG4

i know so true jeese

Banned

1. b/c i thought he sold his account, so I was gonna let him know that someone was koxping on his account
    2. if it was him then hes turned into a fcking noob

If you wasn't koxping, then ok. I'm not appoligizing to u tho, because instead of just explaining it, you had to be a fucking retarded douchebag faggot. So fuck you.

J

Me and spartan pay for half the marbles and we go to m3 to xp. All the times i've xped with him i've never seen him koxp.

N1GG4

jesus listen bro. I explained to ur clan about 50x and all they kept sayin is i was koxping so i just got aggrivated im sorry for gettin pissed at u but fags like mesupafly nd themadhatter got me fukin pissed cause they were acusing me of koxping when all i was simply doin was ksing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast