Spam/Locked: Problems with Gold pre?

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Problems with Gold pre? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; <span style="font-family:Century Gothic">I put gold pre. .when even tapeworm 3 days free of bronze. they finished to the 3 days ...
Page: 1

Ryom4echizen

<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">I put gold pre. .when even tapeworm 3 days free of bronze. they finished to the 3 days of bronze premium and it never gets to have my gold pre.. any can help me? ty </span>

Send support ticket to CS. Say you bought gold prem, show the email you got sent for purchase.

And its all good

Ryom4echizen

Send support ticket to CS. Say you bought gold prem, show the email you got sent for purchase.

And its all good [/b]
    ty Curly !

Flux

ty Curly ![/b]
    they will give you gold prem and 5k kc + trina and, it happened to havoc in our clan

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">I put gold pre. .when even tapeworm 3 days free of bronze. they finished to the 3 days of bronze premium and it never gets to have my gold pre.. any can help me? ty </span>[/b]
    You have been muted for one day. Please read the stickied topic in this section.