Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SPENDING 500$ FOR GIRIKON

This is a discussion on SPENDING 500$ FOR GIRIKON within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i have 400+$ to spend, am i rich?...
Page: 2

Papps

i have 400+$ to spend, am i rich?

Arthurios

s>2x bow +8

You r rich once you reach 140000$

garrettk90

I only pay through WU

wawh

so having 500$ to spend on a video game means you're rich?... o god, thats just being called lame

garrettk90

it doesn't matter about my name... i just am spending this much.. because i can

You are a retard if your spending all this money for a archer...Archers are for noobs,koxpers and people who can't combo.

i have 400+$ to spend, and i m not rich T_T i still poor T_T fkaing school Soon

garrettk90

haha... i know what i doing. I had a lvl 78 rouge ARCHER on ares 1.6mil np!!, i think i know what i doing

_Hybrid_

This is my buying list:

SS +0
    Full set chitins +7/12
    A good bow (cb +6 +, Eb +6 +, ib +7 or +8)
    Uniques (PP, Glass Belt, and other uniques that are in game)
    Gb (like 150mil)
    And other items.

I will NOT buy an account.
    I only pay through WU.[/b]
    Kid without life +999

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

who gives a fuk?

its his money and his life he can watever the fuk he wants to do with it.

Kid without life +999[/b]
    more like you are kid here, you spend your life on lvling/gearing ur char in the game, and he can afford it so he buys it - either you are jealousy or retarded.

and btw, what If he made on KO 3k $ and he want to spend 1/6 of it? think twice before u post.

RiseAgainst_

Geez who doesnt have a life? he spending his money on w/e the fuck he wants or u guys flaming him for it??

sohaving 500$ to spend on a video game means you're rich?... o god, thats just being called lame[/b]
    When did he say he is rich for having 500 usd??? he said i am rich and i am spending 500 usd.

Sorry for offtopic bro.

UP ur asses jealous flamers !

more like you are kid here, you spend your life on lvling/gearing ur char in the game, and he can afford it so he buys it - either you are jealousy or retarded.

and btw, what If he made on KO 3k $ and he want to spend 1/6 of it? think twice before u post.[/b]

+1

garrettk90

wow.. does it really matter for my name? i can change it to like MagicPineApple if i wanted to. it doesn't matter
    and yes, i got 500$ that i get every 2 weeks for allowence =P.. so i decided to use some money for ko, because my character got banned for no reason (didn't tell me on Kol) so i want to get back to 60 and have good gear again
    It doesn't even matter for you, just post what i asked for, and i ll send you money if we make a deal. ok? so stop wiening if or caring about my name and what i am doing, because it really doesn't matter for you, and i don't give a fuck what you say because idc. You know what i am buying already so just post

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast