Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SPENDING 500$ FOR GIRIKON

This is a discussion on SPENDING 500$ FOR GIRIKON within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; up for garrett :wub: gl getting your stuff...
Page: 3

Glo

up for garrett :wub:
    gl getting your stuff

wow.. does it really matter for my name? i can change it to like MagicPineApple if i wanted to. it doesn't matter
    and yes, i got 500$ that i get every 2 weeks for allowence =P.. so i decided to use some money for ko, because my character got banned for no reason (didn't tell me on Kol) so i want to get back to 60 and have good gear again
    It doesn't even matter for you, just post what i asked for, and i ll send you money if we make a deal. ok? so stop wiening if or caring about my name and what i am doing, because it really doesn't matter for you, and i don't give a fuck what you say because idc. You know what i am buying already so just post[/b]
    Yea ppl believe me Adam is like very very rich he's a rich faggat, so make offers, he's trustable

500 usd foir +8 iron bow

u are rich when u can use money to wipe ur ass ok?

Nick

bump for baba , i know who u are

bump for baba , i know who u are [/b]
    Its time to change your sig dude (no minor at skillbar ^^)

garrettk90

bump

WrongAnswerYouDie

is this gareth from diez? the warrior O_o????

assailent

what i dont understand is that he posted in this topic like 8 times and still has 0 posts :huh:

N1GG4

what i dont understand is that he posted in this topic like 8 times and still has 0 posts :huh:[/b]
    well thats cause ur a retard because market/clan sections dont give you post counts cause everyone just spams in them. and for all you other fags just leave the kid alone if you aint selling anything then dont be bitching at him cause he can afford to spend money on ko (doing exactly what k2 wants you to do but w/e your money) and you can't doesnt mean he only has $500 to spend and call himself rich. Idc who he is idc how rich he is hes spending his own money on this game so leave him be.

I know who he is h34r:

RideOn

lol OLD SCAM METHOD FFS, so u have 500$ ya? so u send the money and some SS of the send right? u edited with photoshop or something with the mount of money and told him ok i sended it, then the guy call wu office and confirm someone send him money but... there was no 500$ it was 5$...

go get ur poor ass to other server fcking cunt piece of shit

pd: with paypal u can check easy and fast how much money it send to u, but with wu :P it takes sometime so GG scammer try to fool someone else

N1GG4

lol OLD SCAM METHOD FFS, so u have 500$ ya? so u send the money and some SS of the send right? u edited with photoshop or something with the mount of money and told him ok i sended it, then the guy call wu office and confirm someone send him money but... there was no 500$ it was 5$...
    go get ur poor ass to other server fcking cunt piece of shit
    pd: with paypal u can check easy and fast how much money it send to u, but with wu :P it takes sometime so GG scammer try to fool someone else[/b]
    or ur not as retarded as G7 cause hes in insanity we all know how they all are up above.... (the brain section) and you go down to WU you get your money then you go back to the person and give him the items because that would be the SMART thing to do i'm sure if he's going to send the money first he can wait an extra 10-30min wile you go and claim your money. idiot.

or ur not as retarded as G7 cause hes in insanity we all know how they all are up above.... (the brain section) and you go down to WU you get your money then you go back to the person and give him the items because that would be the SMART thing to do i'm sure if he's going to send the money first he can wait an extra 10-30min wile you go and claim your money. idiot.[/b]
    or they can do what u used to do... get the money and say BB and delete from msn...

N1GG4

or they can do what u used to do... get the money and say BB and delete from msn...[/b]
    or they cant cause ive never done that please tell me about 1 time that ive taken USD from someone or something that wasnt already MINE. How many times do we have to get it through your stuburn hear for you to fucking understand. We've all proven that I'm not a scammer yet you still continue calling me one cause you failed at scamming me for my lvl 63 rogue on OLYMPIA and managed to take my items. so please stfu. And yet again this proves my point another INSANITY member. Stuburn and retarded I guess they all belong together non skilled players that only have numbers

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast