suggestions

This is a discussion on suggestions within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; after quitting a friend that u let use ur account pretty much took ur shit, (which i cant complain since ...
Page: 1

after quitting a friend that u let use ur account pretty much took ur shit, (which i cant complain since i let him on account in first place) . so u have a 70 warrior naked, and life is too expensive to be spending usd on igi atm, suggestions?
    rawr?
    <_<

lol after the new updates i managed to get 2 of my accounts back(the 70 warrior) and an account with a 63 warrior, 62 priest, 61 mage, and none of them had shit lol.
    wouldnt mind playing again since i have these accounts back but cant afford buying igi for usd.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Wrong topic:
    and on topic: sell the warrior and quit ko

yeh lol havent been on ko4life in while, not sure where most things go, took me a few minutes just to find ares sections, and yeh lol thought of selling the accounts. but no one will offer b/c on the 70 doesnt have seal password, the one i set never worked and with it being k2 they awlays ignore me when i ask them to reset it.