Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The sun clan=Scammers=(

This is a discussion on The sun clan=Scammers=( within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; My friend got scammed when he was gonna buy a priest from them so dont buy or trade with them ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default The sun clan=Scammers=(

My friend got scammed when he was gonna buy a priest from them so dont buy or trade with them the are a bounch of scammer...

The king. Senior Member

plop :wub:

FunnyFrisch

lol you faggot, he want to buy my account so we decided to trade,
    He logged on my account and look at it
    He logged to his char give me the money
    I give him sq answer.
    When i want to test if he changed pw the pw doesnt match, after that he told me that the sq doesnt match
    your friend is the scammer then, not me.

You both ( You and your friend ) has join date 18dec
    so why the fuck two newbs make me a scammer...

ICK0

Yea the guys name that scammed me is dbkiller here on ko4life, dont trade with him :angry:

Wac

lol XD
    u was change pw and say its not match
    u want u money back ?
    gel :S
    u are scammer :S

Banned Senior Member

ROFL he traded and u said that the SQ was ****** and it wasnt he gave u the money dude,... but u changed the pw after sounds like icko scammed u? rofl n00b

FunnyFrisch

FUCKING NOOBS, ILL NEVER TRADE AGAIN WITH A BASTARD JOINED 18DEC !
    DONT TRY TO MAKE ME A SCAMMER ! YOU WANT TO SCAM ME !

Banned Senior Member

hmm u know i got some ppl that tryed to change the pw to,,,,... it wasnt apachi...fag... and guess what? heard of Snapshot?...so we rly need to proff that u scammed him?

FunnyFrisch

yeah you scammteam, show me the screenshots which prove i scam him, fucking idiots join and scam on one day

Banned Senior Member

typcial i can rofl, and it sick that germans scam ppl...it was his last 900mil ftw...well alot of ppl know that i dont scam i just joined the forum today becuse u scammed my friend u fag.. ppl like u ruin the game can not be honest w8 i will get payback and he will post all becuse i told him to put in SS becuse it sounded strange when u pmed in game and not here... :angry:

FunnyFrisch

Where is the difference between writing here and ingame you faggot? stfu, me is no scammer , my clan are no scammerS ! so fuck off and leave forum,

ICK0

lol wtf u say i scammed u, i paid 9gbs for ths facking account, it is really overprice but i wanted a priest so i thought if i gave a good price it will be a quick deal, and how am i s uppose to scam u i gave u the money be4 i even got the s.q. pff, all i say peeps is that this dbkiller is a scammer

Banned Senior Member

rofl thats was the big word for a scammar like u..didnt u relize that if u scam the clan get the shit to? but u are probly a little kid that like to destroy for other ppl...maybe u turn on it rofl never know, and why should i leave the forum when ua re the scammer?...pfff learn to play nice fair dude,,, u german be like NordFront he is a good German Player,,, and u are the worst person i know now so i will spam all server ans spread that ur clan are scammer... so Have Fun idiot..

FunnyFrisch

i just can laugh out you, where is the point ? proof that i changed pw and not your "friend" .

and yes. norfront is really nice player.

Iam just waiting for the third person who register today and say iam a scammer.

Banned Senior Member

rofl yea just w8 and we will c...n00b u will try sell it later or play on it remeber i got ur login? i can allways spread it out on turkish forum and ur email..they will be happy they love to hack so... and btw yes i can proof ur a big fag havent seen a little kid like u..but have fun i spam the server and btw u dont know who iam in the game so good luck maybe i are in sun=) so BB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast