T > 2h Giga+8 for Hb+8 + items

This is a discussion on T > 2h Giga+8 for Hb+8 + items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; T > 2h Giga+8 for Hb+8 + items Pm Me...
Page: 1

Dendroid0s

T > 2h Giga+8 for Hb+8 + items

Pm Me

ill trade my Hb+8 for your gig+8 and items ^^

thats how it shoud be

me preciussss

Dendroid0s

ill trade my Hb+8 for your gig+8 and items ^^

thats how it shoud be

me preciussss [/b]
    not cool =[

misterfrisco

Man amen to that, i would take a HB +8 over a +8 2 hand giga any day, 2hand giga is a great weapon cause of its bonuses. Just wondering whats the attack on the giga +8??? HB+8 is 176 with 155 Flame damage and int bonus.

Dendroid0s

Man amen to that, i would take a HB +8 over a +8 2 hand giga any day, 2hand giga is a great weapon cause of its bonuses. Just wondering whats the attack on the giga +8??? HB+8 is 176 with 155 Flame damage and int bonus.[/b]
    2H Gigantic Axe +8, 167AP, 120 Lightning, 12 DEX, 310HP, 310MP, 20FR, 20GR, 20LR, Req 149

Fate

i don't know i would rather have 14 weapon damage and much higher elemental damage over 300life and 20 to element resistence. warrior have too muh life and resistence already it not worth it to lose so much attack power.

i don't know i would rather have 14 weapon damage and much higher elemental damage over 300life and 20 to element resistence. warrior have too muh life and resistence already it not worth it to lose so much attack power.[/b]
    to understand giga u need to try it

Dendroid0s

to understand giga u need to try it [/b]
    exactly!

Fate

try it didn't like it just because a few high level babashopper running around with giga make all the low level want it. and beside it was giga+9 they running around with. i will be a joke if i holding a +8 giga standing next to thier gm +9 giga.