i think im qutiting

This is a discussion on i think im qutiting within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; zzz sometimes i hate being a clan leader. i mean i go boss searching in a party while they are ...
Page: 1

jamessssss

Default i think im qutiting

zzz sometimes i hate being a clan leader.
    i mean i go boss searching in a party while they are doing brahmans
    so i find samma and start soloing
    then during me soloing it 2 ppl from my clan are like "why are you soloing it"
    well maybe because i found the dang boss and if i can solo it .. why call a party of 8.
    then i ask for ppl to come for obl and they log off.
    sick of this game :/

tw33k

ok :s buy my warrior shellboots +1/12. 260M

Banned

Not yet James....not yet

Just wait untill u feel how its hacked , then it'll be really end of the world. :angry:

jamessssss

:/
    this games horrible.
    hacking left and right.

nephiha

yep

jizz

james so dramatic

Im a cool d00d

Pwner4Last

james, u should me happy, u killed me today, ur are like the 3th person that have killed me h43r:

nephiha

in that min?

Half a Min.

Hydr4

u guys see that im not in vent for one day and he wants to quit :wub:

jamessssss

im lost without you donny :/

choda

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    Not yet James....not yet *

Just wait untill u feel how its hacked
    yea wait til u get hacked.

T0wn3R

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal

Just wait untill u feel how its hacked , then it'll be really end of the world. :angry:
    +1

and the worse thing is:

Code:
    09/07/2006
     21:56 PST

My seal/unseal items is bugued. I cant seal any item. Of course i have gold premium service and i have more of 1m on ME. I posted it in official forum and ko4life forum and cant resolve it so conclude its a bug. I dont know why is it, maybe because i nation transfer recently or because my secret answer have 2x digits.

Thank you.
    answer:
    Code:
     I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team
    other:
    Code:
    olympia
     I got hacked. Please rollback my acc, im ever premium user.
    answer:
    Code:
     I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team
    other answer a few days later:
    Code:
     In order for us to further investigate this issue, we need some more information from you. Please reply with the exact date and approximate time that the account was compromised. Please be more specific with the items you have lost. Also, could you please confirm if you play Knight Online at a café or at your home. This information is important to help us resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in this matter and for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team
    Other:
    Code:
    09/07/2006
     21:56 PST

My seal/unseal items is bugued. I cant seal any item. Of course i have gold premium service and i have more of 1m on ME. I posted it in official forum and ko4life forum and cant resolve it so conclude its a bug. I dont know why is it, maybe because i nation transfer recently or because my secret answer have 2x digits.

Thank you.
    answer:
    Code:
     Hail stridergay! Unfortunately, I am unable to assist you with the seal/unseal issue. Please contact the GM's for in-game hints and questions. When the GMs are online working, you can try to /pm them. Be advised that they get many PMs at a time, so you might have to wait a bit to speak directly to one. Thank you for playing Knight Online! -Knight Online Customer Support Team
    I gave more information and:
    Code:
    Other:
    Code:
     T0wn3R 2006-09-20 18:01:00 type of inqury general inqury entered by customer

I still waiting
    answer:
    Code:
    I have forwarded this request to the appropriate Knight Online Team Member for resolution. While we work as hard, we can we cannot always answer more complex issues as quickly. Please understand that there may be a brief delay while we attempt to resolve your issue. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Support Team
    xD this is k2 :wub: [/code]