Buying Premium and Knightcash for IGC.

This is a discussion on Buying Premium and Knightcash for IGC. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Yep just got A grip of money to spend from My taxes ^_^ SO im buying Premium and Knight cash ...
Page: 1

Staydead420

Default Buying Premium and Knightcash for IGC.

Yep just got A grip of money to spend from My taxes ^_^ SO im buying Premium and Knight cash for In Game Coin ( IgC )
    Requirments for this is. If You post your offer i will only do it if Ur account is naked So we will have no problems with Getting scammed.

Thanks and start the offers! :wub:

NiNjuhH

scammer xD

KOCrazy

Default lvl 60

Dude yo lvl 60 and can't earn coin on your own? I could see purchasing noahs if your new to a server and just starting out, but a lvl 60!

You should be able to make a ton of coin!

Staydead420

I do and it goes to Pots for me and my clannies. Keep this post on topic or dont post at all. I love little kids so much. Mabe i would like to make a few goldbars from selling Pus? Mabe i dont have that great of gear and i would like to upgrade the easy way? No matter the reason its none of your buisness OK Kiddy?

BUMP^^ <_<

grzequ

Price for gold/silver/bronze?

Staydead420

Just post your offer bro I have no Idea. Mabe we got a baba shopper that is veiwing this post that can tell us the prices! :lol:
    Just post your offer man ill be here all day

P.S Im not buying gold Until i can trust The person im buying for. :rollseyes:

grzequ

Your msn?

lmao xd

BlueDragooN

Default lol

gogo 1vs1

Default Re: lol

Originally posted by BlueDragooN
    gogo 1vs1 *
    nvm he is buying premiun for igc but i need prem >_< what do u said if we do Vs for prem and coins i mean if i own u , i get prem if u own me i pay u 150m

Staydead420

My msn is [email protected] <--- sorry No offense to anyone :wub:
    MORIAN WOW Thats a good deal! How about i 1 vs 1 u naked with no daggers in any hand plz ? BUMP^^

Originally posted by Staydead420
    My msn is [email protected] * <--- sorry No offense to anyone :wub: *
    MORIAN WOW Thats a good deal! How about i 1 vs 1 u naked with no daggers in any hand plz ? BUMP^^

mmm ok i will stay only with boots and gloves ofc if u want ? i dont have in i m using black dragon neck i can fraps or take 1 pic be4 the fight

Staydead420

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Staydead420

mmm ok i will stay only with boots and gloves ofc if u want ? i dont have in i m using black dragon neck i can fraps or take 1 pic be4 the fight[/b]
    How about we see who has the better combo. Lets see who can get more hits per regen

Originally posted by Staydead420+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Staydead420)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Staydead420

mmm ok i will stay only with boots and gloves ofc if u want ? i dont have in i m using black dragon neck i can fraps or take 1 pic be4 the fight
    How about we see who has the better combo. Lets see who can get more hits per regen [/b]
    ok i will stay with 1 cleaver and 1 mp absorbed and without helmet and pauldron xd