S> Smite hammer +7

This is a discussion on S> Smite hammer +7 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Offers please, i would preffer rogue items or GBs....
Page: 1

Offers please, i would preffer rogue items or GBs.

aga tell me how much??

I have no idea how much it worths, get with me in game and we can talk about it.

The king. Senior Member

its about 15gb gl

SoulDace

Lmao you said you aleardy sold it , i been asked you in game and you said aleardy sold , fag.

The king. Senior Member

Lmao you said you aleardy sold it , i been asked you in game and you said aleardy sold , fag.[/b]
    shh give him a offer instead xD maybe he got a new one? ://///// think of that b4 u flame.

Lmao you said you aleardy sold it , i been asked you in game and you said aleardy sold , fag.[/b]
    HUH? I never talked to you in game bud. You pmed me on forums and i ignored your offer, since i already mentioned i need GBs or rogue items and you offered me another priest item.

SoulDace

HUH? I never talked to you in game bud. You pmed me on forums and i ignored your offer, since i already mentioned i need GBs or rogue items and you offered me another priest item.[/b]
    Stop lie , you was in game with your rogue and i asked you also if you the guy from ko4life , you said yes you do , and your smite hammer aleardy sold , you have rogue non-clan seek 43-80 right? so dont lie about it...
    You could say you dont want my offer , i could offer you SH +6 + 10gb , or SS + some coins , but dont lie i know its the true.

Stop lie , you was in game with your rogue and i asked you also if you the guy from ko4life , you said yes you do , and your smite hammer aleardy sold , you have rogue non-clan seek 43-80 right? so dont lie about it...
    You could say you dont want my offer , i could offer you SH +6 + 10gb , or SS + some coins , but dont lie i know its the true.[/b]
    Ok first of all , stop flaming me. No that is not me, that rogue used to belong to me but it was sold. If you would look at my signature you would see my in game name is Flurry and i am in BadCompany. So who you talk to that is the guy who bought my old account. And you pmed me on forum that you offer me a stone splinter +1 rebirth or something like that.

SoulDace

Ok first of all , stop flaming me. No that is not me, that rogue used to belong to me but it was sold. If you would look at my signature you would see my in game name is Flurry and i am in BadCompany. So who you talk to that is the guy who bought my old account. And you pmed me on forum that you offer me a stone splinter +1 rebirth or something like that.[/b]
    yes i did , you could say no ty , i could offer 16gb or even 19gb for you , but also the rogue said his nick in KO4life is the same nick like the rogue , atleast i didnt lie&#39;d about it , i just saying what he told me.

Anyway nvm i bought it for Stone Splitter +1 rebirth.

yes i did , you could say no ty , i could offer 16gb or even 19gb for you , but also the rogue said his nick in KO4life is the same nick like the rogue , atleast i didnt lie&#39;d about it , i just saying what he told me.

Anyway nvm i bought it for Stone Splitter +1 rebirth.[/b]
    Could you understand i do not play that char? I play a rogue named Flurry and i am not clanless, i am in BadCompany. But if you think i lied to you its ok.

SoulDace

Could you understand i do not play that char? I play a rogue named Flurry and i am not clanless, i am in BadCompany. But if you think i lied to you its ok.[/b]
    I said the guy who was on the rogue DauMuie lie&#39;d , he said he have same nick in ko4life i thought its you then , nvm.

Bump

bump for gg trader ^_^